• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 04 manual transmission

Anybody tried changing fluid in the 5 speed yet to geta smoother shift? This things shifts worse then some big rigs I drove, anybody tried to make it smoother. I am thinking of switching to a synthetic and seeing if that helps. Anybody tried it yet?
  2. 04' 5 Speed shift

Seems since I have purchased my 04' the trans is really hard to shift. I have taken by the dealer a couple times, and they say everything is fine. I've worked for a Ford and Chrylser dealer for the past 12 years, they shouldn't be this hard to shift. Some mornings reverse to first is so bad...
  3. Best air intake setup?

Looking to get some more mileage out of my 04 b2300, and was looking at putting a air intake on it. Like the dry filter over the wet, and a enclosed box over the open filter. Any one tried one and liked or not liked it? Thought of building my own, but would rather get one that has been tried...
  4. Hello

Recently got a 04 Mazda B2300 2wd ext. cab 5 spd. So far not bad, some issues from previous owner, but I am working those out. Look forward to helping out. Thanks Dominick

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad