• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Spott

Testing

:sly::eek::confused::thumbup::thumbdown::o :mad::rolleyes::p:D:(:what: :):beer:;):cool::banghead::screwy:
  2. Spott

I broke my transfer case - BW1350M

My speedometer stopped working about 3 months ago; a minimal amount of investigation showed that the teeth had worn off of the speedometer drive gear inside my BW1350 TCase. The driven gear didn't look too shiny, either. I pulled the rear driveshaft, bought a 30mm socket, pulled the mounting...
  3. Spott

WTB: Stock AM/FM/Cass from 85-88 RBV

Hello. My stereo's toast, so I was looking for a cheap stock replacement. All you crazy audio guys look to have pulled out your stock stereo and replaced it with something fancy, so I was hoping someone had a working stock stereo in a box somewhere. Let me know what you've got, and how much you...
  4. Spott

88 Ranger 4x4 reconstruction

Please see this thread for background information on this poor abused ranger, that I have now rescued and am slowly coaxing back to health and happiness.
  5. Spott

New guy from SE Idaho

Hello, my name is Scott. After my beloved 1986 Volvo 740 Turbo wagon was brutally slaughtered while innocently traveling down the highway a couple of months ago, (see http://danni.blogsite.org/?p=301 ) I decided to replace it with a domestic compact pickup truck (parts are a lot cheaper). After...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad