• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Totalled

Super runner steering

Anyone found a stock application list for the tie rods in the kit so they can be replaced?
  2. Totalled

88 ranger charging issues

My step Dad's ranger started turning the alternator light on, so he replaced the alternator with his spare. Now it's turning the light on above idle. He did the pull the positive cable while running test, and the motor sputters but doesn't die. Now the ****ed up part, the windshield wipers go on...
  3. Totalled

Dual tank ranger

There's a dual fuel tank 84 ranger at pick a part in Tumwater, Wa. There's also a 1990 2.9 4x4 ranger with an M5OD/1354 manual and warn hubs.
  4. Totalled

New bumper for my junk

In progress pics of the new front bumper... Should have some finished pics tomorrow.
  5. Totalled

The Super Camper Special

1973 F-350 Ranger XLT Super Camper special. :headbang: The super camper special has a longer wheel base than the regular long bed. The spare tire is behind that panel in the side of the box. Rebuilt 390 with an Edelbrock Streetmaster intake and carb, hooker headers, and dual...
  6. Totalled

Reiter 1/24

7. Totalled

Anyone done a C5/1354 combo?

Does the stock 1350 C5 shifter work okay on the 1354?
  8. Totalled

Yep.

A locked front likes to walk sideways on slick rock. No yard sale though, the glass stayed intact.
  9. Totalled

My junk on the trail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEcyHQ1Ris At the top you get to look at this:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad