• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lepp1892

Google Street veiw your truck!

Well I am bored at work... And I know that I can street veiw my house... And I know that you can see my truck in the driveway. Can anyone else see their trucks from street veiw from their house, at work, school or any other hangout they have. I can also kind of see it at my fraternity house at...
  2. lepp1892

1992 Cavalier Issue

I have a 92 Cavalier with a 3.1L V6. Yesterday night I was driving and I had to stop for gas. After I got the gas I went to start my car and it started and then it shut off almost instantly. If i hit the gas and make the car idle it will do that fine as long as I have my foot on the gas. It...
  3. lepp1892

How many vehicles make up your Truck?

I was thinking about this and I realized that my truck really doesn't have much from the original from ford build. Rear axle- 90-94 Explorer Leaf springs- 88 Ranger Drive Shaft- 99 Ranger Transfer Case- Not sure but not original Transmission- 95 Ranger Engine- 94 Explorer Doors- 88 Ranger Bed-...
  4. lepp1892

What Amp should I get?

I have these speakers in this box. http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=kicker+comp+10+inch&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3861574298162323272&ei=iBm_TKKIG93KjAf48I24Bg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CB4Q8gIwAg# I had an older sony 2 channel 435 Watt peak power amp running...
  5. lepp1892

Motor Mount Drawings

I know this might be a long shot but does anyone have any CAD or even hand drawn V8 swap motor mount drawings? It is for a 5.0 4x4 Swap.
  6. lepp1892

I love Summit Racing

I ordered something off of Summit yesterday at about 11a.m. with cheap groud shipping an it got to my house at 10 this morning. I always get stuff so fast from them. :yahoo::icon_hornsup: Anyone ever have any issues with them because I don't think I have heard of any issues. Anyway, now that...
  7. lepp1892

Can someone measure their window for me?

I was wondering if someone could measure the size of their door window for me? My truck is at home a 100 miles away and I am wanting to go and buy some clear vinyl for my half door window inserts. And if I dont have a good measurement I am sure I will buy way to much. I have a 2nd gen but I am...
  8. lepp1892

What could cause this to happen?

I have broken the tailshaft housing off of my truck twice. The first time was about 5 months ago and now it happened again. The first time it happened it was kind of slow and cracked over time now this time it broke, it did it instantly, to the point where I heard it. I was missing one bolt...
  9. lepp1892

What is up with...

What is up with people posting a updates to their build threads all in one post? I find this highly annoying when trying to look through a build thread to see updates. I like seeing how long the build takes someone and how fast their progress is. End Rant
  10. lepp1892

Built 2 Spare Tire Carriers This Week

Well I don't know how many people of you follow my build thread but I built a tiregate for my truck. Also my friend came over this weekend and we built a bumper and swing out tire carrier for his jeep. Enjoy the pictures. Then just a couple pictures of the side of my house for...
  11. lepp1892

92 Ranger blower motor

Any one have a wiring diagram for a 1992 4.0 ranger blower motor? Something happened with my wiring when I swapped my motor back in march and my blower motor hasn't worked since and winter is coming and I'd like to have heat in it again.
  12. lepp1892

4.0 Bogging down

I have a 1992 Ranger that was 4.0 from factory and now has a 4.0 from a 94 explorer with the explorer computer. The truck is Bogging down under acceleration and stalls almost everytime I come to a stop. It is throwing 3 codes. Code 565- Canister Purge 1 (Solenoid Circuit Failure) Code 557-...
  13. lepp1892

Tail Shaft Housing

I somehow manage to break my tail shaft housing on my truck. I was wondering If i could pull just the tail shaft housing off of any M50D and use it on my 4.0l M50D?
  14. lepp1892

Met up with 88mudder

Well I met up with 88mudder to sell him some locks for his ranger. After I installed them for him I decided to take some pictures of the rangers. They are only cell phone pics tho...
  15. lepp1892

Own a piece of history... lol

This awsome B2 is for sale in my town at some really small car dealer that is attached to a napa... lol They want way to much money for this. It's so 80's too...
  16. lepp1892

Need Help ASAP!!!

What size are the bolts on the Front driveshaft? The part that bolts to the t-case. It seems as all mine fell out. This is on a 1354. I need to know ASAP since I want to go to the parts store to get more before they close today.
  17. lepp1892

Front Drive shaft bolts

Does anyone know what thread the bolts are on the front drive shaft at the part it bolts to the t-case? Its a 1354 t-case.
  18. lepp1892

Shift Linkage

Sorry for putting this here I need an answer quick. I did a search and didn't find anything. Is the shift linkage for a M50D and 1354 the same as the shift linkage from a A4LD and a 1350?
  19. lepp1892

Project Primer! NO 56K

Well I'm bored so I'll post up some picture of my trucks build! Well it started off as this! Then I replaced a couple of body panels and painted it PRIMER.. Next up was the body lift! Trimmed the fenders to fit 35s and to get rid of some of the rust on the bed and fenders...
  20. lepp1892

Free Carfax/autocheck

Link to a news article about selling junk cars... http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/19086976/detail.html#- At the bottom of the page there is a link to run a free carfax for today only I figured some of you would like this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad