• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Randarial

EGR Tomfoolery

So just thinking out loud here, but i heard that a fuel pump block off plate for a 351C will fit perfectly between the EGR valve and the intake manifold basically capping it off. If i do this will she throw a code at me you think?
  2. Randarial

Call Me Crazy!

My Ranger & i have been through some serious ups & downs. She's looked clean as a whistle, & haggard as hell. But she always got me there me there. All my buddies are convinced i'm crazy for still having it, let alone putting money into fixing up a truck that cost me $1,700. I will admit, alot...
  3. Randarial

Hella Pics Of The Dang'

Well i been lurking for a week. So i'll show her off finally. Haha The pictures start with how the truck was when i bought it, then after i got hit by some crackhead after work, then how it sits now. The stacks gone though haha :icon_cheers:
  4. Randarial

Clutch Issues & Headaches

She's a 97 2.3 with a 5spd behind, dont know the code for the tranny. But anyways over the past two days my clutch pedal has been getting more & more dead. Now the pedal just feels limp & my clutch won't engage. Any ideas guys??
  5. Randarial

Cheapskate Lowering

I've heard quite a few ideas. But i'm wondering what the cheapest way to get 2-3 inches of drop all around. I could care less about ride quality. Just don't want any death camber. I have a 97 2WD extcab by the way.
  6. Randarial

Danger Ranger is Here

Names Randall. Bought a 1997 Extended Cab 2wd Ranger with a 2.3 & a 5speed couple months back. Promptly Threw some winter camo at her & Named her Danger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad