• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help 3.0 to 4.0 conversion

im working on a 2000 ranger i converted from 3.0 flex fuel to 4.0 ohv, ive already had the dealer flash the pats and computer so it all works now but it still wont crank up, it turns over fine if the fuel pump is turned off with the inertia switch, but if u spray it with starting fluid or fuel...
  2. 1994 explorer transmission issues

first off its a 1994 explorer 4.0 auto 2wd, and im having a little trans issue, fluid is full, and when you put it in gear the trans doesent engage until you hit the gas and let off, any advice would help thanks guys
  3. 04 to 02 dash gauges swap

Does anyone know if i can i swap out my 02 ranger fx4 gauges with a set from an 04 ranger edge
  4. 4.0 conversion questions

ive got a 89 ranger ext cab 2.3 5 spd 2wd converted to 4wd, im putting a 4.0 out of a 92 explorer in it i have the complete harness out of both, i know i have to change the engine harness,and computer harness, but do i have to change the harness under the dash. both harness's have a white round...
  5. 2.3 to 4.0 conversion

i have a 1989 ranger with a 2.3 (dual plug motor) and i want to put a 4.0 out of an 1991-2 explorer in it but will the under hood wiring harness's interchange from the big round plug on the firewall out. any info could help thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad