• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 225/75R15 All Terrain Tire Selection

I've had 2 sets of wranglers.......great snow traction and decent noise and handling, but both sets dry rotted bad in 5 years. And made in usa?
  2. 94 b4000 4.0 5 spd under dash port

There is a straight 6 pin port under the steering column. Pic attached What for? I thought the OBD1 was under the hood?
  3. Rear Driveshaft Replacement

Getting ready to replace my rear one piece shaft with a re-manufactured replacement assembly...(includes double u-joint at front and single at rear) Read about marking the initial assembly to match alignment for re-assembly, but what about installing a replacement assembly? Any alignment...
  4. 40 MPH+ Vibration

Not sure where to post this, but here goes... Bone stock 94 B4000 4x4, 5-speed, 150,000 miles Vibration begins at 40MPH and gets worse with speed increase...push in clutch no change. By 60 MPH whole truck shaking bad enough to rattle dashboard. Mush worse at no load or decel, smooths out on...
  5. Rear Diff Cover Replacement

Getting ready to replace the cover, and found a flat donut magnet washer in the box. (metal NAPA replacement cover from Balkamp) Where does it go?
  6. Newby from WV

Just found this forum and it looks just like what I need! Just picked up a 94 B4000 with 150k, so I'll probably need to do a few things! Have had 3 Rangers in the past, but never really needed to do much to them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad