• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bassmaster123

1998 Ford Ranger 4x4 not working!

i have a 1998 Ranger and the four wheel drive does not lock in, you can hear it shift when you turn the knob but it doesnt engage anything. what can i do to fix the 4 wheel drive? Thanks
  2. bassmaster123

Performance chip?

I am looking to put a chip in my 1998 Ford Ranger XLT. Any of you guys have a lot of experience? Worth the money? Just looking for some opinions. Thanks!!
  3. bassmaster123

Speaker Question

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger xlt and I would like to put new speakers in it. I have my mind set on what I want but I want to see what you guys think first. I am thinking of replacing the front panel speakers with pioneer 5x7's and replacing the stock rear speakers with pioneer 6x8's and hooking a...
  4. bassmaster123

Cant decide on shocks!

Now that i have put the 33's on the truck. And cranked the torsion bars. i want to see if i can get a little bit better ride. Any suggestions on shocks? Not quite sure what i'm looking for. Any help appreciated. Looking to replace front and rear. Thanks!
  5. bassmaster123

shocks?

Didnt know where else to post this but here. i just put a 3 inch body lift on my 1998 ford ranger 4x4. and i want to replace the front and rear shocks with some good,affordable shocks. any suggestions? thanks
  6. bassmaster123

Kicker amp?

have any of you guys ever heard of the kicker impulse amp? its a older amp.
  7. bassmaster123

Any experience?

Do you guys have any experience with this package? http://store.fatbobsgarage.com/ford-explorerranger-3-front-2-rear-lift-kit-w-shocks-4wd2wd-1998-2011-p6411.aspx?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase i still cant decide on what to do.
  8. bassmaster123

Will these fit?

I have a stock 1998 Ranger XLT. If i put a 3 inch performance accesories body lift on it, will i be able to fit 33x12.50x15 all terrains?
  9. bassmaster123

98 4.0 wont lock in

I Have a stock 98 ford ranger. The four wheel drive seems to lock in. You turn the knob, you hear the click of the hubs and everything but the front wheels just aren't turning. Any ideas?
  10. bassmaster123

Lift for a 98 Ranger 4wd

I currently have a stock 1998 Ranger xlt 4x4 and i want to lift it. im looking to get around 5-6 inches, but am not looking to spend a lot of money. what should i do? want to put 33x12.50's on this truck. i dont want to spend a lot of money, but i do want it to look good and everything be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad