• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. merch

2.9 to 5.8 factory tach issue

does anyone know of or have a post of the procedure for making my factory 2.9 tach read with a 351w? ive searched for threads or tech articles but not any specific how to's. has anyone doen this,and if so any pics?
  2. merch

9 inch rear, how do the brakes work with the ranger

Mine went in great just set the pinion angle and plugged up brakelines,i changed driveshafts to match the bigger 9" yokes and went with a one piece shaft Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  3. merch

351w lifter noise?

i have a 351w in my ranger with a bad lifter ticking sound. the motor was bought as a fresh short block,assembled and installed.first crank it ticked,bad. took it apart,checked rechecked,valve lash is good,push rods clear,lifters pumping,rockers rocking,getting oil to top.finaly had enough and...
  4. merch

still kicking this dead horse

this is my 91,w/a 2.9 5spd and 33s and a few pics of what it has become. i have suffered a home invasion and a few other natural disasters so i only have a few pics on my phone,none of the nearly 8 year build up and recovery from the 70mph roll over it suffered due to idiot drivers. the build...
  5. merch

finaly got internet back,forgot password....start over.

hey guys im back again,want to say what an awsome well put together site this is. i live on the tech page. since ive started my builld and am near completion ive found alot of tricks that would go well in a tech page. love the site.
  6. merch

preditor carb 351w

has anyone used a preditor one a 351 with an aod? I just bought one and wanted to know how well it would do in my ranger.it has one lever for the throttle insted of one for the throttle and one for the kick down lever to the trans,ive never used one before and was looking for a lil...
  7. merch

351 swap

I need headers for a 351w in a 4x4 91 model ranger with an AOD trans..I've kinda hit a wall with this project and realy could use some help. Pls email me at Jeremy.cash45@yahoo.com

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad