• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bronco2fan

FB find or

So what's the consensus? FB find or someone trying to unload? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/370040225003792/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aa2ab87e9-ae5
  2. bronco2fan

For Sale OEM Feedback Carb and Distributor

So, I have these. Been sitting in my garage since I did the Duraspark conversion. Worked fine before I swapped them. I also have a set of valve covers that say Bronco powered by Ford (V8) Pics on request or when I get a chance lol. Need them gone or they get recycled. 50 bucks or best offer...
  3. bronco2fan

The Ranger Station and Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just me or the whole forum. But here's a few things I noticed and was curious if it was on purpose. New forum post can't be seen on Tapatalk, it shows on TRS, but not on my phone. Private messages aren't available in TT, says site Administrator has blocked this. Also I...
  4. bronco2fan

Happy Holidays

Just wanna take this time to wish Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all the TRS staff, members, contributors, visitors. Hope the holidays and new year finds us all in good health, and our families and friends too. Good luck to all and hopefully it'll be a...
  5. bronco2fan

BII Cargo cover

Hey guys posting here too. If you have pics of your cargo cover in place I would like to see them. I'm almost done with mine and need the Cargo cover end caps and and the part that it goes over. If you have one you know what I'm talking about. Any leads appreciated.
  6. bronco2fan

Some BII extra help

Ok guys, I'm almost finished with the interior paint and install. But I need some help. If anybody has pics of the XLT or Eddie Bauer interior cargo area I really would like to see them. Additionally if you have spare or broken cargo cover parts(ideally red) lol. I'm more then interested in...
  7. bronco2fan

BII Crushed, such a shame

So I went back to the Pic N Pull today to finish scavenging the only BII I could find in a yard around here. I looked where it was and it was gone. I wondered around looking for it in case they just moved it or something. 20 minutes later I found it in the yard where they get ready to crush the...
  8. bronco2fan

Bronco II Headliner

So I've started to install new interior in my old B2. Ripped everything out and getting it cleaned up for fatmat, carpet, refurbished interior panels and headliner. My old foam pad for the headliner is really roached and was wondering if anyone knows of a fix for the foam? Otherwise I need to...
  9. bronco2fan

FiTech Fuel Injection

Was watching spike TV (Engine Power)this morning and they built this mopar motor with this fuel delivery system in it. So me being curious I went to the website to check them out. I was surprised to see just how innovative the product was. Looks like it's only for 4 barrel applications, but the...
  10. bronco2fan

Will this work

Saw this add and was wondering if this motor is a good match for a fairly easy swap or if I needed to change the accessory to the Explorer model? Besides all the other things I know I'll need . http://killeen.craigslist.org/pts/5527584435.html
  11. bronco2fan

James Duff 3 inch lift

So I was looking online for a suspension lift for my 84 BII. Duff has 2 to choose from. The 600 and 1200 buck ones. My question is which to get? 1200 has new torsion arms and double shocks up front. But no dropped pitman arm. Sold separately lol. Do I need to get the pitman arm for 3 inch lift...
  12. bronco2fan

Toys

So, what have you done with your toys lately? Mine have got new tires and rims which I hate to say is getting expensive lol. The Mustang cost the most, but that's to be expected . They all got new shoes in the last 6 months or so lol. Damn thing won't let me upload but I'll keep trying lol.
  13. bronco2fan

General Consensus on leveling kit

So I picked up some 32x1150x15 with some mud terrains on really good looking Eagle alloys. 5 of them for 200 bucks. Put them on the BII and they rub just a tad on the left front and a little more on the right. My question is should I go ahead and do the suspension lift or because they fit really...
  14. bronco2fan

Best combination of Parts for 302 swap

After reading and researching as much as I could about this, it becomes apparent that there are way to many options available about this. IE, trannys, T-cases, suspension mods, axles,etc. So if you were wanting to build a safe, reliable, easy as possible rig, what would you use? Keeping in mind...
  15. bronco2fan

1992 Explorer

So out of curiosity what all suspension and drive train from a 1992 Explorer sport 4x4, 6 Cylinder, manual, 9 inch lift, 35 inch tires will fit on a 84 BII ?
  16. bronco2fan

1990 5.0 efi with C4

Hi guys, I've ben looking at this 90 Mustang GT with the 5.0 efi and C4 AOD. Considering putting it in my 84 Bll. Supposedly they already have the dual sump oil pan and put out around 225 HP and 300 torque. With the BW 1350 in my truck and an adapter would I have to make any changes to the...
  17. bronco2fan

Will this work

Was wondering if this setup would work in my 84 BII. Fresh build
  18. bronco2fan

Duraspark Conversion

So I got everything for the conversion and started tearing into it. Never knew there was so much wiring and vacuum lines lol. The tech section is'nt really clear on the how to portion either. Found out you can't really get rid of the computer and harness because the wires you need to keep feed...
  19. bronco2fan

My bronco II

Shes a 84 with all the standard goodies still. Iv had it since 1985, put a rebuilt 2.8 in it about 12 yrs ago. all ive done since then is 3 inch lift 10 yrs ago, 31 inch tires, paint it, 10 yrs ago.Now im trying to find out all i can about more powerfor her. Mostly she sits in the drivway taking...
  20. bronco2fan

2.8 cologne motor

will a 2.8 from a 76 capri mount up to a 84 bronco II, already has the 2.8 in it. I figure it should be a straight change. This motor is already duraspark and runs fine.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad