• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I know not a ranger, but I have a f250 6.0 ipr problem

Ok well here it is, I have a 2005 f250 power stroke 6.0, and I am trying to remove the IPR valve. And I have bought the socket, everything for it and it is not moving much at all. I will attempt to post pictures of what is going on. My ratchets and breaker bar is getting caught on a little tab...
  2. 6.7 F250 tail lights...

I have a F250 that the previous owner ran a bunch of lights and now the tail lights, just the regular running lights are not working... What has been done so far is: Checked the fuses. Checked the bulbs. Replaced the headlight switch in the cab. I also have traced back the wires as best I...
  3. 05 f250 6.0 not shutting down after jumped

Well it was raining today so i had the headlights on. After lunch I parked the truck ( mind you its a diesel), and left the lights on. (oops) So i had a co worker jump me. And as I was driving home and first noticed the speedo not working, no big deal I can look into that latter. But I have a...
  4. american racing center cap

I have four amican racing rims off my old '87 RX-7, I am looking to sell them but I need to find two more center caps. Any help on finding them would be awesome. I am trying to upload a picture but I am at work so it may not let me. discription: silver base plate with the AR in the middle with...
  5. Recommendations on keeping my fm-145 w/ a 5.0 swap

I am getting back into my ranger and I need to know if the fm-145 thats in it will hold up over time with a 5.0 infront of it? Thanks,:dunno:
  6. dome light/ key pad

Well this is on a 2002 explorer Eddie, 4.0. The dome light stays on for 20 mins after you shut off the truck. At around the same time this started the keyless entry key pad stopped working as well. It almost seems like the computer thinks the door is open not letting the dome light go out. Also...
  7. what tranny do i have in this thing?

I am starting my rebuild this week, and I know that my 5th gear has lost a tooth, so while i have the engine out why not the tranny as well? One problem I have no idea what rebuild kit to get. can somebody tell me what type of tranny this is?? ( btw the id tag is gone). thanks a lot...
  8. looking for a 2.9 rebuild kit

Well I have found one on line at flatlanderracing.com but.... I have researched them and it is not looking like a place I would buy from. My question is: Is there another company out there that has a whole kit like them. I want to get a master rebuild kit. they only want $600.00 for the one they...
  9. 1988 ranger super 2.9 draining radiator fluid

All right, this truck has ran like a champ since i bought it. And i think it is upset that i bought a new car. It is leaking radiator fluid out of the back of the motor. I can not see where it is coming from. It is not knocking, smoking, or starting rough. I know it has to be something lose, but...
  10. NEED TRANNY::: it has a mitsu d50 in it

Well my 1988 ranger 2.9 needs a tranny. right now it has the mitsubishi d50 in it. looking for a upgrade to something a lil better. would like to here i can get a remanufactured one by chance. please send any info to gi728@yahoo.com. thanks Joe
  11. well heres the plan..

To start I own a 1988 ranger supercab. its lifted 4inches. on 31'' bfgs. i am looking to put a whole list of things into it.... here they are: -motor-- 5.0 302 efi -tranny-- f-150 4 speed w/ od manual - transfercase-- one out of a f-150 (not sure what type) - rear end-- 9in - front end-- dana...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad