• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rebel_Grizzly

Factory Fender Flares?

Just wondering, did the 88 Bronco II come with factory cut out flares?? I was at the local junk yard today and found a bII with flares so i took them off for my ranger, and on the sides there is '88 Bronco II' stamped into them. I cant find any info on factory flares anywhere so i figured id...
  2. Rebel_Grizzly

2.9 to 4.0

I found a good 4L on craigslist out of a 2000 explorer for $325, just wondering if i get this can i use the manual transmission from the 2.9? Its an automatic and i want to stay with the stick. Thanks
  3. Rebel_Grizzly

Cab lights?

Just wondering if anyone has cab lights mounted on their rbv? Was thinking anout doing it to mine but wasnt sure if the big lights on top would look good or not, if anybodys got them post some pictures! Thanks.
  4. Rebel_Grizzly

Flat black Gen. 1 rangers

Hey just wondering if anyone here has any pics of all flat black gen 1 rangers? I was thinking about blacking out my truck with flat black but i wanted to see what it looked like first.
  5. Rebel_Grizzly

Hi from washington

Hi everyone, used the TRS forums for a long time but finally decided to join in on the fun. I drive a 1988 Ford Ranger xlt ext. cab, 4x4. Its got a 4" suspension lift kit with 31" Goodrich A/T. My truck is still a work in progress and its nowhere close to beng done yet.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad