• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01DangerRanger

New rims and tires!!!!

just got some Goodyear Wrangler Authority a/t and they came with some soft 8 cragar rims. got them for $400 of craigslist. the tires are brand new and i got 5 of them and all 5 have the cragars on them :headbang: they are 31x10.5-15 :D
  2. 01DangerRanger

retreaded tires

hey guys sill lookin around for some tires and i found a tire that doesnt have a brand and its also retreaded so i was wondering if it would be any good. will it last me a while. i dont drive thatmuch but i dont want to buy a pos tire. http://www.treadwright.com/shopnow/p...iliateid=10050 i was...
  3. 01DangerRanger

Melbourne, Florida

hey, just seein if anyone is from melbourne/palm bay area and we should get a little meet going.
  4. 01DangerRanger

were to get it

hey guys i was lookin around for some ideas for my truck and i found this guys truck which i love cus its like mine but awesomer haha. i found this on a different ranger forum i am also on and i asked the guy who owns the truck but he hasnt been on in over a month so im not sure if he gots on...
  5. 01DangerRanger

New to TRS, not new to ranger forums :)

hey guys, just thought i would introduce myself to ranger station. i have been a active member to the ford ranger forum and thought i ould join another ranger website. my name is Pat and im 16. i have a 2001 ford ranger edge 3L v6 automatic yellow. i have done some small modifications to it but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad