• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ferrell

1989 Ranger 4x4 Update

Alright i figured since i am sitting inside sick and got nothing else to do i will let everyone know what is going on with my truck. How's that sound? :P I first brought the truck to this site a month or so ago due to having shifter problems, and i never figured out what i needed to buy with...
  2. Ferrell

Alternator (1989 Ford Ranger 4x4 2.9L)

Alright so i ran all afternoon doing a roundtrip 200 miles total from Perry, FL to Bristol, FL. Truck ran like a king all day, until it approached night time. I had the bright lights on and noticed it was draining the battery. So i made it about 20 miles from home and the truck died. Called my...
  3. Ferrell

1989 Ford 4x4 2.9L (Ranger)

Got a small question, is the speedometer on the 89 Ford Ranger 4x4 2.9L v6 a electronic one or cable run speedometer? If it's electronic where is the fuse at for it?
  4. Ferrell

I want this engine lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go0QCVcYjm8&NR=1 I'd so drop one of those in my 89. XD
  5. Ferrell

Some Advice?

I've got some problems right now and i need some advice on them, serious life problems and well i was wondering if there was a section for the older gentlemen here to help out the youngsters. I'm 21 and damn well smart for my age but i am not Einstein. Still need help once in awhile.
  6. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

Haha true that true that.
  7. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

Yes i misspelled dig and that's because i was meaning dig, however i didn't catch it until hoosier pointed it out. Next time at least point it out in the first post. I won't get all feather ruffled then. :)
  8. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

Thank you. :)
  9. Ferrell

went elk hunting...pics inside

Yep cena in the making. :P
  10. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

I don't check my own due to it's the internet. But i figured i'd point scars out to him since it was scares. So chill mate, not need to come at me like that. But as for spelling, i haven't spelled anything wrong since i know spell check works and i have it turned on, grammar is another story.
  11. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

I'm not a grammar nazi but i thought i'd correct the mispelled scars for you mate. :P But it's true, and they dig (pointed out and fixed by hoosier) tattoos.
  12. Ferrell

went elk hunting...pics inside

Nice elk...also put tons of muscle on and you'd look like John Cena. O.o
  13. Ferrell

shattered my femur/knee

Good luck and get better man. I know how it is, i was in HS Football and some ass caved in my knee. But i got him back the last year i managed to play. He went to drive at me and when he did i jumped up and planted my cleats into his back. Call it dirty, but ruin my knee he earned his ruined...
  14. Ferrell

My 89 4x4 Ranger 2.9L V6 (Speedometer)

Alright first let me note that i put the make and model of the truck in all the titles because i don't want someone that's not familiar with the truck to click on it and be like "this is a waste of time". So it helps with their knowledge. :P So i noticed that the trucks speedometer isn't...
  15. Ferrell

My 89 4x4 Ranger 2.9L V6

Here's some pictures of the truck i love to death. Hasn't let me down and doubt it ever will. From some of the beatings it has taken i am sure to admit built ford tough. I love these little trucks, only vehicle i ever had that could match it in takin a lickin and keep on tickin is the old 84...
  16. Ferrell

New

Greetings! My name is thomas. I'm 21 and i live in a small to medium rural town in Florida. No i do not like it here, heat is not pleasant, i prefer the cold. Gives people a perfect excuse to have bondfires, beer, women to cuddle up to and music playing out in a field. To hot here for that crap...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad