• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wife wants a ps done for her please thanks

hey can someone help make my wife happy by doing a ps for her with the 1st pic paint it pink the colour from the 2nd pic an paint the rims black it be great thanks for your time an efforts :icon_cheers:
  2. her are a couple pics

hey guys hear is my 08 f150 its a boyd coddington edition its number 10-50
  3. 05-10sohc mustang

Hey guys my buddy stang was stolen it was a 08sohc 4.0 an has since bought a 10 ford ranger with the 4.0 sohc his question is will his zex nitrious kit from the mustang wich he never installed work on his ranger both are sohc 4.0 thanks guys
  4. heads up guys

hey guys im giving you a heads up on another ranger site i go on they are having a meet in kw on the 20th of march come out an hang out guys an girls Address is 25 McIntyre Place, Kitchener. Basically the in south-west end about 5 mins north of the 401. Meet around the back and look for the...
  5. my 94 ranger build

hey guys hear is the 1994 ranger that i started with
  6. Remember the GMC Syclone? I want to build a Ranger version.

any pics this would be very fun as a daily driver for hear in canada were we get the snow
  7. well ready for winter now

Took the summer rims off put the winter ones back on now an took a few pics today
  8. My updated Ranger....

truck is pretty nice looking man an welcome to the boards
  9. Redoing my 1986 ranger

well bought the truck as my 1st vecheical back in high school it had a v8 in it that was worn out so i replaced it with a 2.3 turbo untill that blew up then i had a good deal on a 302 so i swaped the 2.3 turbo out for 302 then i parked it as the truck was getting rough an the emssion test up...
  10. y pipe

hey guys my buddy has a 1996 ranger reg cab its a splash an he has a 4.0 in it an the y pipe has a huge hole in it an he cant find one to fit from his area ranger they dont make it he is curious as to if the newer sohc 4.0 y pipe will work on his 96 thanks for the input guys
  11. my 1st ranger

this is the 1st car or truck i have ever bought this is a pic the day i brought it home how she looked with a 302 in her and a photochop of what i hope it looks like in a few months time
  12. My 94 before i sold it

hear are a few pics
  13. new to the site

like to start out by saying im from london ontario canada an have a 1986 ranger long box an a 2006 ext ranger sport

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad