• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with HVAC controls.

Ok, I put LED's in my HVAC controls in my 95 ranger. and they arent lighting up. It may just be that the bulbs are in incorrectly but I wont be able to check until thursday. until then. does anyone know which of the 4 plugs in the back of the hvac controls provide power to the illumination...
  2. Interior lighting wiring question

Hey guys, I just bought a few LED lights to run in my foot wells to match my new paint. I already have four switches on the dash and I'd like to avoid wasting space for another. I want to wire the lights to come on when the truck is turned on and continue to stay on while running. any ideas? Thanks
  3. Ranger blog

Check out my blog! ask questions and Ill try to help! If your bored, click on an ad or two! it takes a second and I make 2 or 3 cents :) http://rangerrider4x4.blogspot.com/
  4. Ranger blog

Check out my blog! ask questions and Ill try to help! If your bored, click on an ad or two! it takes a second and I make 2 or 3 cents :)
  5. Console Build Ideas! Please Help!

Looking for help. I want a custom console with a 12 inch sub in the back, toggles, and covering the shifter! Im not good with fiberglass so ideas or pics will help!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad