• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 lost clutch pedal

Was in the woods playing on hills, got the clutch warm, let the vehicle cool down for bout a hour. Was driving fine than pedal just dissapeared. No pedal at all. Figuring my slave went. And if it did does ford still sell the oem ones? Ive read of problems with the auto zone ones. Also whos got...
  2. 93 explorer steering wheel?

I got a grant wooden wheel off my buddy that was in a 86 yota. It is way better than the abused wheel i got now. Took my wheel off and the yota adapter wont work. Is there a special part number for the adapter or a universal one from auto zone? I usually just leave stock wheels in but the...
  3. 44 and 9 or 60s

Well having a hard time deciding. I sold my little 2 inch lift and wheels the other day. I want to go one tons but i know they will cost me some money and are a pain in the ass to find around here complete. I want to run 36-38s and i play lightly on rocks, trails, washouts, mud and some street...
  4. Bit undecided on what swap to do.

Alrighty well the ranger will not be my dd soon after i pick up a little 4cyl 5spd ranger or neon for a daily driver and good gas mileage. Keep in mind this swap wont happen for a while im just trying to find the pros and cons of each swap and kind of out weigh the better one. I really want...
  5. Ford 9 inch?

Alright i tore the 7.5 out of my truck and i wanted to put a 8.8 in. Well my friend has a 9 inch he wants to sell to me. He said theres metal shavings in the gear oil. Worked fine and has 3.55s in it. Hes asking 35 bucks, is it worth the effort or should i get a 8.8? Its from a 82 f150 4x4...
  6. Swapping from a 7.5 to a 8.8

Just pulled out my 7.5 tonight in 45 mins. It has drums and 3.55 gears and is amazingly clean inside. I decided i want to swap a explorer 8.8 into its place since i want some disk brakes intsed and im going to regear. Im running 32s right now but im going to regear for 35s so i should run...
  7. Any of you in the Army?

Im looking at joining it. Ive read and heard about boot camp. But i want personal experiences. Hows it go? Hows the siging bonus? Im just looking for personal experiences.
  8. Might be selling it.

I know im lame. But once the rangers fixed im considering selling it. I like it and its a good reliable truck. But i really miss being able to take 4-5 friends some were with me and driving around with people. Im looking at trying to hopefully find my explorer i sold cause it was my grandpas and...
  9. 93 budget build! First build actually.

Well im doing a build that just goes over time so heres some progress pics and whats been done. 1993 Ranger 3.0 5spd XLT got it for 900 bucks which isnt too bad. Here are pics from the first day i owned it. I put the deck in since i needed to listen to my ipod...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad