• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. eduardo95

Truck cranks but won't start

I have a 1988 ford ranger 2.3l that I recently rebuilt the motor. I'm encountering the problem where he truck will crank but it won't start.. It has new spark plugs, wires, distributor, but yet it won't start.. I can smell a strong fuel odor every time I crank it.. Also there are two wires from...
  2. eduardo95

Fuel delivery issue

I recently rebuilt the motor in my truck, its an 1988 2.3 with the distributor ignition. The issue comes when i try to start the truck, there is no fuel being delivered to the injectors therefor the injectors are not injecting any fuel. There are two wires from the engine harness that are not...
  3. eduardo95

Alternator bracket help

I'm currently finishing an overhaul on my 88 ranger. It's a 2.3 with the distributor ignition. I can't seem to remember how the alternator bolts up and can't seem to find any pictures online. Can anyone upload some pictures if y'all have any. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  4. eduardo95

1985 turbo t bird tranny??

Does anybody know what manual transmission does the 1985 turbo t bird comes with? i cant find any information online. Reason I ask is because might buy the engine, wires, computer and 5 speed tranny all for $500 and i was wondering if it was the same M50d my 2.3 ranger has. I want to keep my...
  5. eduardo95

Drive shaft question.

I'm looking for a rear drive shaft for my SAS and after searching in 3 local junk yards i couldn't find any 4x4 ext cab with a good drive shaft. So my question is, is the rear 4wd drive shaft of a ext cab ranger the same length as an explorers? Thanks in advance.
  6. eduardo95

Looking for a 1354 manual t case.

I am looking for a Borg Warner 1354 manual transfer case. If any one is selling one for a fair price let me know. Thanks.
  7. eduardo95

Truck wont start.

I have a 95 2.3 4banger with 130xxx miles on it and haven't had a problem for over a year since i had it. BUt today, i decided to move the relay for my roll bar lights from the engine bay to the interior, behind the dash. I did everything and al went smooth but when i decide to get the truck...
  8. eduardo95

Shock opinions.

I am looking to buy shocks for my truck and i want some opinions form you guys. I am leaning forwards to buying the pro comps but i'm still dubious to which brand would be best. Not looking to spend over $40 a piece and i will be leveling the truck this week as well. 2" coil spacers up front...
  9. eduardo95

12 Volt source

Does anyone know what is a good 12v source to connect my fog light switches to other than the radio 12v wire.??
  10. eduardo95

OFF road in PA

Has any one ever been to the Rausch Creek Off Road Park.?? Is anybody near the Reading or Allentown area in PA?
  11. eduardo95

Pro Comp Suspension Auxiliary Lights

This is the setup im running for my lights. I have three 6" driving lights on my roll bar and two 5" fog lights on my bumper. This is without the roll bar lights on. Personally i really like the quality on these lights i pretty much see everything that goes on at night and i was able to...
  12. eduardo95

93 - 97 fog light valence

Im wondering if there is any difference between the original ford valence and the one ebay sells as in length between the two fog holes because i never thought mounting my fog lights would turn into such a martyr. Im trying to install 5" inch lights since the holes diameter is 5" and im using...
  13. eduardo95

My 95 xlt

Heres my build thread.. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91901
  14. eduardo95

Tread Wrights

I decided to get the tread wright m/ts and in all honesty they look pretty good. Drove them on the highway on my way home and theyre not as noisy as other mud terrain tires. Noise didnt bother me at all. Its been raining down here so i'll see how they run in rain.
  15. eduardo95

Roll bar lights

I ordered three of these for my roll bar .. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EXP-9004/ And i was wondering if i can hook them all up with just one relay and im thinking about this set. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EXP-9300/ Can i run this setup like this or am i going to have...
  16. eduardo95

auxiliary lights.

can someone help me out. Im curious on how the truck will look with three square driving lights on the roll bar. And another pic with round lights. maybe another set with 5 lights please. Thanks in advance.
  17. eduardo95

check engine light

I took my truck to my local autozone to get it scanned since i had the check engine light on. The code is p1443 and i need some guidance and everyones knowledge so i can figure out whats wrong with it. I lack of spare time to check for my self so if anyone can help me out itll be much...
  18. eduardo95

Max lift with stock arms.

I got a 1995 xlt and i have a 2" coil spacers coming my way so i was wondering whats the max of lift i can get on the front with the stock arms because i was thinking on throwing the 2' spacers and 1" of washers but im not sure if the arms would hold up. If anybody knows please help me and get...
  19. eduardo95

Lets see those yellow rangers..!!

Hey guys lets start a thread of yellow rangers.. In my opinion one the best colors a ranger can have...
  20. eduardo95

Bumper paint.

Can someone help me out and make the whole front bumper black.. Its rusted and thinking about painting it black.. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad