• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Harley

My build thread

How did you know?
  2. Harley

My build thread

The b2 curse has finally pissed me off...it sits more than it runs...I might have to do a v8 swap....
  3. Harley

My build thread

Hey guys...anyone still around...lol
  4. Harley

Cold start problem

help!! im stumped...when its cold out..anything below 50 degrees, it will turn over but wont start. after about 6 tries, it will sputter, after 10 tries, it will start and run on what seems to be a cylinder or two for a few seconds...after several of these tries,5 or more minutes and it...
  5. Harley

problem starting when cold

im having a problem with my b2, when its cold the engine barely runs...sounds like its running on 1 cylinder. after it chugs away for a minute or two it will straighten out and run great...only when its cold does this show up...i replaced the ECT sensor and still no change. the temp gauge is...
  6. Harley

anyone know if these arms will fit??

anyone know if these arms will fit my b2? look like a good deal.... http://www.summitracing.com/parts/slf-03-1130/overview/
  7. Harley

adjustable camber bushing 28 to 35???

will adjustable camber/caster bushings from my dana 28 fit my new dana 35??? need to know asap so i can order them if need be....thanks!
  8. Harley

need some ideas.. rear end swap

i got a 92 ranger to swap axles with...dana 35 front with 410 gears...just right for me right now even though the rear is a 7.5. the front is easy,just swap them. the rear(which i thought was going to be the easy one)it turns out, is a little narrower. i could live with this for now till i get...
  9. Harley

extended radius arm bracket plans??

does anybody have any plans drawn up for these?? i want to have some parts cut out so i can weld them up and wondered if anybody had some plans i could use??
  10. Harley

Check this out! Possible new bronco 3

http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1406-is-the-ford-bronco-ii-making-a-comeback/
  11. Harley

body over to one side

the body on my b2 seems to be an inch over to the left....could my body mounts have let the body shift over?? want to fix this and was going to do a 1 inch body lift, so i was wondering if anyone had seen this before??
  12. Harley

repairing bushwacker flares

picked up a set of bushwacker pocket flares for 40 bucks! need to fix one but what a deal...anyone know if i can use fiberglass on them?? they look like some sort of plastic..any ideas?
  13. Harley

wondering what this gear ratio is

the ratio ends in a 4.....any ideas?
  14. Harley

Pitman arm nut size??? At store now...help?

Does anyone know the pitman arm nut size...I'm at the store now and need a wrench
  15. Harley

adjustable radius arm bushings???

anyone try these??? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/axt-axk8746/overview/year/1986/make/ford/model/bronco-ii
  16. Harley

wandering problem

still having trouble with play in the steering and wandering....looks like i have some movement at the steering box where the pitman arm bolts on....any ideas??? is my steering box shot??
  17. Harley

pinion wedge for coils...

hey guys, im thinking about trying something...with my 6 inch ttb lift in the front, the base for my coils is a little slanted forward. my coils are kinda curved because of this. im going to try to take a wedge for leaf springs that is made to correct pinion angles and putting it under my coil...
  18. Harley

help with stuck caster bushings

yesterday did not go well...the special fork i bought did not remove the camber bushings and i resorted to cutting one of the lips off of the bushing and now im drilling it out! slow going as i dont want to damage anything...what a day! anybody have any ideas for when i get to the other side???
  19. Harley

My build thread

hey all, finally getting a few things done on my b2 and thought i would keep a log of this project. my b2 is an 86 eb, been sitting for a few years, paid 400 for it and towed it home. when i got it home i put in a new computer relay and it fired right up!
  20. Harley

did i get the wrong driveshaft?

i picked this up at the wrecking yard today but i thought my ends would attach to it? it is a first gen explorer shaft...is this correct?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad