• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. boat rollers for body lift

I am looking at various ways to do a cheap 2" BL on my B-II. Since the factory body mounts are cracked cheapo 22 year old rubber, I was thinking about going with something like this: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/T-D-86289/Poly+Vinyl+Non-Marring+Trailer+Bow+Roller.html I figure this...
  2. using factory ranger 2.3 header for turbo

I am too lazy to search. Has anyone successfully used the factory ranger header as a turbo header? I know the circle track guys all cut the 'ball' off the collector and clean it up and use it as a header, so what is preventing me from cutting off the flange and the collector, flipping the...
  3. new old guy w/ Mazda B2300 and turbo

Long short story: in 2003 I bought a short-bed 5-speed 2wd SEFI B2300 to do the turbo swap (before everyone had them!) and life got in the way so I just drove the truck as a daily driver (kids, etc). It's been my beater truck for years... I still have the truck and my massive collection of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad