• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bish0psaid

95 Ranger Timing Belt

My belt broke off while at a stop sign and I took the plastic cover off but now I have no idea how to get the belt off the gears, do I need to take off the Pully gear on the front and remove more unnessery parts?:dunno:
  2. Bish0psaid

95 ford ranger stalls out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEpb00ZtmM Please tell me what you think?!?!?! I need help with this and all these truck owners with a 2.3L generation 3 ranger!
  3. Bish0psaid

Where does this wire go?

So this o2 sensor is on the outside of my Exhaust manifold and the burnt wire I can not find where it plugs in at? I can see where my other 2 are connected on my pipe before and after the cat, but this one baffles me, I have a 95 Ranger XLT 2.3L 227,*** miles, I tried google and lookin' in a...
  4. Bish0psaid

Backfiring out of intake?

95 ranger still stalls out...but it backfires from the intake now... Hole in my exaust? is that the peoblem? new gas, clean tank, 2 bottles of HEET! when I put it in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, reverse, it doesn't matter I have to rev my engine just to keep it goin because it takes its time getting going as...
  5. Bish0psaid

My 95 Ranger stalls out

My name is Sean and I have a huge problem....my 95 will start up with no problem, but it revs up and back down then up and back down then I give it a little gas and it sounds like it doesn't want to go....I'll take it around the block at the first stop sign it Putts then stalls out....I can fire...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad