• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Air Shocks?

Hey guys I want to raise the rear of my truck about half an inch to an inch, could I get air shocks and just fill them up to lift the rear end? Also I will be hauling my dirt bike around this summer and want a little bit more support in the rear rather than the drop shocks. Is this even...
  2. 89-92 Valance w/fogs on 87 ranger?

The title says it all, the mounts look the same for the most part but I'm not sure if it is a direct fit or with some modifications. I just want some fog lights on my truck has anyone done this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!
  3. How to lower front an inch more?

So i've had my truck lowered for about a year now but in my opinion the truck rides higher in the front, i was just wondering if anyone had thoughts on how to lower the front an inch to make the rear and front flush? I'm not sure on which route i should take to do that! Here's a picture of its...
  4. 2.3t

Does this deal seem pretty good? http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/2695169711.html Been looking at it for some time now and am very tempted to get it! :headbang: Let me know what you guys think?! Thanks!:icon_thumby:
  5. Some pictures of my 87' Ranger

Well i should probably introduce myself first. My name is Tyler. I live in good Ol' Idaho. I love my ranger, it's a fun project. 1987 Ranger, 2.3l 5 speed. No a/c, no power steering, no power brakes (we think it was a company truck at one time). Just as plain as could be. Well I'm going to post...
  6. Do i need a Relay for HID kit?

I have an 87' Ranger... i got a HID kit for Christmas, 8000K, Will i need to wire up a relay so i dont fry the wiring harness, or no relay at all? Any Comments Would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!
  7. Putting Turboed 2.3 in an 87 ranger?

I have an 87 ranger, 2.3 liter efi, with no powering steering, no a/c, no power brakes, just plain jane truck. i have been looking into putting a turbo 2.3, and was just wondering how hard it would be, and how long it takes (with my dad and i)? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  8. Shaving Door Handles?

Hi, i was wondering how much it would cost and even how or where i would begin to shave the door handles on my 1987 ford ranger? Any Feedback Would be greatly appreciated! Thank You
  9. Will 17x9 Cobra R rims fit on 87 ranger?

Sorry if this a repost, but i like the looks of Cobra R's and i was just wondering if they will fit on my 1987 regular cab ranger without spacers, or if i need to get some sort of spacer?? I've heard that mustangs and rangers have same bolt pattern 5x4.25 but just need reassurance! Any Feedback...
  10. What do i need to lower an 87' Ranger

I am new to this site and to lowering trucks... so i was just wondering what i would need to lower my 1987 ranger 3 in front and 4 in rear? I've been looking online and i know i would need I-beams and springs but anything else? Any suggestions would help a lot! Thank you!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad