• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crawlin91

know any thing about suppressors?

You guys are lucky, on top of all the paperwork and fees, I had to go form an LLC. because the local CLEO is a douche that will not sign off for suppressors.
  2. crawlin91

The suppressor will either come threaded, some companies let you pick threading options... Or it will be adapter/quick disconnect ready and fit the rifle on a muzzlebrake/flashhider as 88_Eddie said. Subsonic .22lr and .300blk are about as close to 'hollywood quiet' as you can get, but...
  3. crawlin91

7.62 suppressor will work on anything from a .223 to .308 and some are rated up to 300 WinMag so you could put it on your .270 and run it on other rifles as well. Depending on manufacture you can get a direct thread (threads on barrel) which is more permanent or a quick detach which will mate to...
  4. crawlin91

boolit thread

Nice.^ I refuse to touch my "SHTF" cache for plinking/range time. Luckily I've been finding all that I need at fair prices, but I doubt ammo supplies will fill back up to pre-panic levels untill the fall.
  5. crawlin91

boolit thread

The new laws go into effect July 1st. Recent gay rights and pot laws, brought out the liberal votes, not to mention all the Californians migrating this way. Now that that is all over with, maybe we can vote them out of office. All the laws passed on a party line vote, and it is common...
  6. crawlin91

boolit thread

I hit local places on truck delivery days. Sometimes they get 3 pallets in sometimes only 1/2 a skid. I am willing to look but shipping might kill it for you unless its bulk packs.
  7. crawlin91

conceal carry gun rant

yeah knife clipped to jeans pocket, flashlight in pocket. I thought the size of the light might annoy me but I rarely notice it is there... I could have bought a single cell but the one I have works fine for me.
  8. crawlin91

conceal carry gun rant

my EDC Foxx IWB leather kydex w/Glock 19, 1 extra mag of double stacked HPs Fenix PD32 the throw on this thing is amazing 315 lumens and rediculously bright for its size. Kershaw spring assisted tactical box opener
  9. crawlin91

Cheaper Than Dirt

^ I agree, BUT, it is by denying those contracts with government agencies, that these businesses give up what could be a considerably large part of their financial revenue to support the American public's second ammendment rights. Ronnie Barrett, owner and CEO of Barrett Firearms...
  10. crawlin91

The gun thread...

Yep prices on glocks and mags are stupid high around here.. But I managed to find one at an honest gun shop. EDC G19:icon_thumby:
  11. crawlin91

Cheaper Than Dirt

CTD is gouging their customers and began this practice early on in mid December. If people want to pay those prices fine, but they won't receive any of my business. ^x2 Here are other companies that are taking the same stance in support of our 2nd Amendment.:icon_thumby: Barrett LaRue...
  12. crawlin91

Fn scar

SCARs are badass, if you can afford one. You could buy several nice firearms for the same price...but if you are set on one and looking to choose a caliber, then it boils down to what do you plan on using it for?
  13. crawlin91

Who here likes the AR platform?

My new hunting AR. RRA Predator Pursuit .223 Wylde Chamber for 5.56 & .223 Cal. Chromed Bolt Carrier Group 20" Heavy Match Stainless barrel 1:8 twist Two Stage Match trigger
  14. crawlin91

Drag link?

1.5" o.d. X 0.25" wall DOM 3/4" or 7/8" heim with threaded tube adapters to fit 1" i.d. tube or buy a reamer and use one ton TREs instead
  15. crawlin91

sup guys, hunting coyotes in cedar city utah

Do some scouting first where you want to hunt, look for scat and tracks. A coyote’s sense of smell, sight and hearing are exceptional. Use wind direction to your advantage. Never approach your hunting spot if the wind is going to blow your scent into the area that you expect the coyotes to...
  16. crawlin91

Dana 30 Qs

you are doing a solid axle, knuckle, swap and gear change but you dont trust yourself to pick out a bolt?:eek:
  17. crawlin91

tons of guns.

I have shot plenty of 7.62x54r its a fun round, and I get the nostalgia of an old soviet battle rifle, wrestling with the stiff corroded bolt assembly caked in cosmoline, big flash and plume of cheap surplus powder, for the price you can't go wrong. I would agree guns are addicting (very) but I...
  18. crawlin91

tons of guns.

Why does everyone who owns a Mosin own like 10 of them?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad