• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1986broncoiister

Thats no good!!

people need to learn lmao :dunno: i bet he learned his lession :icon_thumby: http://youtu.be/IEfnfOfbsi4
  2. 1986broncoiister

need help???

well i have a bronco ii po chopped the top.. so im going to seal the cab witch do you think will look better and work better.. I was thinking of using a explorer rear hatch to seal it just because its made out of metal but dont know if it would look good? or i could use a b2 rear hatch...
  3. 1986broncoiister

picknpull!!!

Does anyone know if picknpull is going to have the thanksgiving sale and if so when ?? thank and yes i did go on there website but it does not say.:dunno:
  4. 1986broncoiister

What should i do???

im debating either to make a soft top for my bronco ii or build a closed off cab what do you guy think i need your thoughts on it thanks :icon_confused: "CLOSED CAB" OR "SOFT TOP"
  5. 1986broncoiister

man i feel dumb

does this look correct to you guys??
  6. 1986broncoiister

Wow!!

Well looks like i wont be making a metering block first off i decided to take the carb off tonight to give it a inspection when i pulled it off one of the ears was broke off the carb :sad: then i took off the valve on the back and there's a old bees nest in it :icon_surprised: hmm lol looks like...
  7. 1986broncoiister

duraspark???

could i possibly use this http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Spectra-Premium-Fuel-Pump/1984-Ford-Bronco-II-4WD/_/N-ik80pZ8vcz2?itemIdentifier=191411_173883_4967_ ?? it says it runs at 5-9 psi ? in stead of messing around with my old fuel pump thats leaking lol
  8. 1986broncoiister

in need of advice?

well i have began the duraspark one question i need answered is do i keep the charcole canister??? and yes i did search haha lol:icon_twisted:
  9. 1986broncoiister

I Dont know???

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/2011/09/ranger-to-raptor-conversion/ i dont know if i like this i wish the nose would be more up and not pointing down what do you guys think??
  10. 1986broncoiister

look what i found

i found this in my bronco i have all the orig booklets...... i wish i had this
  11. 1986broncoiister

84 bronco ii build

:yahoo: well i finally got a bronco ii again its already chopped not really what i wanted but any bronco is good for me :thefinger: the things i want to do are paint,lift,make a top,and what ever comes along lol this will be a very slow build
  12. 1986broncoiister

awwww

why why i cant get a bronco ii out of my head lol i miss my bronco i think im going to get another one :bawling:
  13. 1986broncoiister

well sold the ranger 2 weeks ago but!!!look inside hahaha lol

i bought a 1986 ford mustang 5.0 gt new project :yahoo: just going to clean the hell out of it and make it run p.s i only spent $250 to buy it heres some pic i might make a build thread but its really going to be slow thanks for looking and the black one is what my plans are for paint any...
  14. 1986broncoiister

need a little help again lol

well im wanting a cold air intake system but my 88 2.3 has the iac valve on the air box so i was looking and the 90 has it on the throttle body will the 90 throttle body fit???
  15. 1986broncoiister

need advice on i beams??

if i cut were i show then add a extension/bend will that work the extension would be 3" on top 4"on bottom to act like a bend??????
  16. 1986broncoiister

air intake????? for 88

is there a adapter for a 88 2.3 iac valve so i can make a air intake???
  17. 1986broncoiister

whats is this for?????

i have a 88 2wd 2.3 and i need to know what this is mine does not have it its empty hole for mine
  18. 1986broncoiister

need help!!!

alright thanks thats kinda what i thought thanks alot
  19. 1986broncoiister

need help!!!

i just bought a 88 2wd ranger and i was wondering if 89-92 dream beams would work on it???? thanks
  20. 1986broncoiister

nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: SOLD my bronco ii today i know im going to miss it very much funnest lil rig i have ever own>>> might get a ranger 2wd though hopfully i will lol well i will be back lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad