• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuseable links....

After a reverse jump has occured, When a guy has come to the conclusion there r fuseable links burnt out , should I replace the entire wire where the link was burnt or is it ok to cut back a few inches past broken link and replace w/ new link..:icon_confused:
  2. New to the ford world....

Hello all . My name's Jeff, I just bought a 87 ranger, 2.9, xtra cab, auto, 4x4, previous owner put the truck on it's right side,put it back on all 4 and drove it home, next day or so went out to start it up and battery was dead....Proceded to jump the truck and reversed the cables, says he saw...
  3. reversed cables on 1987 ranger, won't start

Bought a 1987 ford ranger ,4wd, 2.9 liter, stx, the previous owner reversed the cables while jump starting the truck, on account of dead battery. The other truck a chevrolet 3500 4wd , anyways truck giving a jump had to replace alternator as a consequence. so far on the ranger I have replaced...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad