• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chrwilkins30

4.0 swap complications(codes after install)

Been working on this thing for 9 months and the last 5 have been a big pain the the ass. I got a 88 bronco 2 with a 94 explorer 4.0 that I swapped out.using the complete explorer harness. I drove the explorer home 70miles, and it ran great.sounded like a prius. I am getting a rich condition very...
  2. chrwilkins30

rear wiper wiring

Right in the middle of a 4.0 swap using the entire explorer harness with the first gen dash. The explorer harness is a 5wire plug and the b2 pigtail is a 3wire. ive tried wiring it in several different ways. What is in the explorer switch that has it to inclde a "hot" all the time wire, while...
  3. chrwilkins30

4.0 swap issue

94 explorer 4.0 into a 88b2. Complete explorer wiring installed onto explorer. Cat is getting cherry red. Gas is getting into the oil. Has magnaflow cat due to space issues. Original can got cheery red aswell. Explorer fuel lines installed all the way to the tank. Fuel pressure at the rail is 35...
  4. chrwilkins30

Vib problems

After installing an 8.8 and getting regeared I drove the b2 for somewhere around 150 miles and then this vibration started out of no where. When I am coming to a stop and I really press on the brake it sounds like something is clicking and its pretty loud. I went through the front and re greased...
  5. chrwilkins30

Anyone ever used this hitch.

or ever even ordered from this company. This seems to be one of the very few that is a 2in receiver and doesn't extend far past the bumper. http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Ford/Bronco+II/1988/C13011.html?vehicleid=1988301637
  6. chrwilkins30

JD bumper with BL

anyone have a jamesduff rear tire carrier with a 3in bodylift. Haven't been able to find any pictures. I want to see how bad the gap would look. I need a bumper and a hitch and that would be both in one package. Thanks to anyone who contributes.
  7. chrwilkins30

add aux to older stereo??

is there a way to add a aux input to play ipods with a stereo that does not have one. Its a older alpine. that id rather not replace. I tried a fm tuner but they have poor reception and bad sound quality. Thanks for any input.
  8. chrwilkins30

strap compatability

i see people swap the front d shaft bolt for a u bolt kit 534-10. Is this only for a D35 or will it fit a D28.
  9. chrwilkins30

AnyOne ever used sierra Expedition?

As the title says, http://www.sierraexpeditions.com Plan on buy the light switch covers..
  10. chrwilkins30

Rag joint bind

After installing a 3in PA body lift my rag joints are binding. what do I do to fix it.
  11. chrwilkins30

close fitting hitch

Looking for a close fitting hitch that snugs the rear bumper. I have a 3in BL and plan to buy a smittybilt rear jeep bumper but need a hitch. Any one have an idea. I know i could make one just don't have time at all or the skill. Needs to be 2in receiver
  12. chrwilkins30

89-90 b2 inside 4wheelparts showroom

just found it cool since you usually see jeeps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZGze5VMNGQ&feature=player_embedded
  13. chrwilkins30

Will 33's fit.

I have a 88b2 with a 3in BL and bushwacker flares. I want to run 33's but not sure if they will fit. I need rims but not sure what back spacing and with. Any one have any input that will help me. possibly some pics. Ive looked all over and still not sure.
  14. chrwilkins30

Round LED turn signals

I'm going to drop the beat up valance on the 88 b2 and incorporate them into either the bottom the core support or in aftermarket bumper. The real question is how is how do you hook up led turns. I read somewhere on google about some kind of different flasher that has a circuit board to run the...
  15. chrwilkins30

riveting in floor pans???

Is this even a good idea. have a HF welder but i burn through thin sheet metal. This is for the driver side from the front seat mount forward. I was thinking leave a 1in over lap on the panel and rivet every 1 1/2 inches apart and then use seam sealer over the edges and finish out with paint...
  16. chrwilkins30

keyless entry Bronco 2

I've searched but cant find anything. Its for a 88 bronco 2 with manual windows that was converted from electric and it still has the wiring harness intact. so How would i be able to make it so i can lock and unlock the door at a push of a button.
  17. chrwilkins30

Negative cable 2.9

Not for mine for = a 86 b2 with 2.9 4x4. needs a new negative cable and they dont stock the orinial types. can i buy a longer single cable that has a little add on to run to the core support wire and just use a bolt that connected to the frame in it original spot and not have to run it up to the...
  18. chrwilkins30

03 kx125

Not sure if this is the correct location just seems to not fit any where else. Got my bike going again after a new spark plug and draining the tank and filling with fresh gas mix. The problem is that it will not idle. I have to give it gas so that it doesn't die. It has all the power but its...
  19. chrwilkins30

welder extension cord wire size

need to make an extension cord for a arc welder. Im not sure which wire size to run. I want to make a 30-50ft cord. Thanks
  20. chrwilkins30

primer question.

sand blasting my front fenders on Monday before installing fender flares and i need to know which primer to put on them. it will be down to bare metal and is just being rattle caned. which one do i get. they have different ones and just not sure. Getting gloss black on top of the primer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad