• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jsommers

Leaf spring BII QUESTION

The jester race on here has a bronco 2 with a leaf sprung dana 44 and a dana 60 Search for his build I bought my 8 lug dana 44 and dana 60 and a sterling 10.25 for $250 There already set up for leafs and i plan on using the rancho 44044 leafsprings with them to go under my truck
  2. Jsommers

1986 F 150 axle swap to 1990 Ranger

Isnt an 85 f150 still ttb front axle like your ranger?
  3. Jsommers

used tranny. anythig i should put in to make it better

My 4r55e is on its last legs in my 96 and i found a nice used one thats going to go in. Is there anyhing i should change while its out or should i put in the tranny to make it morereliable? A shift kit or something else?
  4. Jsommers

96 ohv issues

Ok so ive been haveing some issues with my truck lately and i was hoping you guys could help me diagnose whats wrong with it. First off when i first go out in he morning it will crank over for a little bit then fire. Then when you turn the key it starts right up. Then it will act fine and...
  5. Jsommers

my 96 stx

well ive been on here for quite a while and i decided i need to post some pictures of my truck. its a 96 Stx with the 4.0 and an auto trans heres the only picture i have of it stock: after riding around stock i figured i'd lift it a little bit and since i was a poor highschooler it was a...
  6. Jsommers

photoshop some rims for me?

id like to see what dc-2's would look like on my truck. i know there going to look good but i just wanna see what they look like so i can stare at that until i can actually afford them my truck and the rims thanks alot for anybody who trys this for me.
  7. Jsommers

4.0 coils in 2.3?

so my friend just bought a 97 ranger thats a standard cab short box 2wd. i let him put my chevy drop shackles in the back to fix his old rotted off ones and now it looks funny with such a big rake to it. so will the coils from my truck (4.0 ex cab 4x4) give him an inch or two of lift for the...
  8. Jsommers

Lean bank 1&2

Ok so I have a 96 ranger with the 4.0 and the 4r55e automatic tranny so it was running perfectly fine until the other day. I had been driving around with a check engine light because I had checked it and it was some emissions code so I wasn't worried. I took my code reader the other day and...
  9. Jsommers

bought a used suspension lift

so looking around on craigslist i found a 4 inch lift off a 1990 bronco 2 and decided to buy it. it came with blocks for the rear, coils, ra drop brackets, and beam drop brackets for $150 i dont think i came out too bad. so now i need to find a pitman arm and some shocks on the cheap too. ive...
  10. Jsommers

explorer procomp 55 foglights

so my explorer procomp 55 lights came today. :yahoo: i bought my truck with the factory fog lights smashed out and painted black for some reason. so i bought some off road lights from summit and got them today. id have to say they fit pretty good. not perfect but decent. they mike it a little...
  11. Jsommers

Adventures for coil spacers.

well my adventures started off when i got tired of the front end sag on my truck. i dont ever tow anything so i figured i could fix this. so i went to fastenall. out of there millions of fasteners they failed to find any 1 3/8 id washers other than some that were like 8 bucks a piece. so i...
  12. Jsommers

Washer lift.

I've got a 96 ext cab 4.0 and I've been looking at doing the washer coil spacer but I'm not sure on how many washers I should put under the spring or how many will fit on the stud that holds the spring on. Just looking for some info from someone who's done this before

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad