• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. E Brake Stuck

I can look at it all day and still can't figure it out. My E brake pedal is stuck. It will not depress at all. It never worked but I would like it to if I can recieve some help from you guys. I can stand on it with both feet (170lbs.) and it will not budge. Anybody know what I can do so I don't...
  2. First time Ranger owner

The name is Pat. In October 2009 I Purchased my first Ford Ranger XLT for $400.00 from a man that died a few weeks earlier that month. It's a 1992, 2.3L, 4 Cylinder, 5 speed, 2WD, spray painted black. Who knows how many miles are really on it. It began it's life in Deleware and has had several...
  3. Power steering pump replacement?

I am trying to replace the power steering pump on a 92 Ranger XLT 2.3L Does anybody know where i can find good step by step directions along with some pictures for the 2.3L setup. I was trying to replace a line when I broke off the plastic piece on the bottom of the resevoir that connects...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad