• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maemae

Drive shaft balancer + clunking

I have a 2004 2.3L 4clyl 5-speed that makes a clunk sound most of the time, when I put my foot on the gas. I knew it needed new u-joints, and since it is so cold here, I had my mechanic look at it. He looked at it and the balancer (round thing covering the U-joint that connects the drive shaft...
  2. maemae

2004 2.3L clunking??

I really didn't know where to put this thread, but my 2004 2.3 L, manual trans. is clunking, whenever I put my foot on the gas.:icon_confused: The clunking stops when I go over 40mph. I thought it was the u-joints, but there does not appear to be any unusual movement in the drive shaft. Is...
  3. maemae

Multitool/Knife check!

:icon_rofl: I wish i could afford a Harley lol. The Kershav dive knife is what I use when wearing the bikini.
  4. maemae

Multitool/Knife check!

I carry an old letherman with case, that my dad gave me. Guys love it when they see a girl with a multy-tool on her hips, lol :icon_thumby:
  5. maemae

Vacuum issue: HVAC only out defroster vents.

So I know this topic has been posted here many times before, but I still can't find my solution. I have a 2004 ranger 2.3L 2 wheel drive, which has the hvac only coming out the defroster. I read that it is a vacuum line issue, so I looked at my lines under the hood. I realized that the gray...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad