• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. camshaft01

b-2 aka Pandora

89 bronco 2 ,79 bronco dana44 moved 3"forward, 71 ford 9" big bearing both spooled with 4.56, fresh overbuilt 2.9 with everything possible done to it and moved 3"up and 2"back, custom homemade long arms and mounts, molly shafts and solid yukon joints throughout,exploder t-case(still...
  2. camshaft01

socal rock crawlin is all good!

well i live in ridgecrest for what its worth. if there is anyone that gets into serious geared down wheel spinnin and biuldem till its a tank type of mentality, then your on the right thread. im fairly new to trs, but no virgin to off roading and making one vehicle out of twenty vehicles. mostly...
  3. camshaft01

beadlock ballance!

ok ive tried most of the steel beadlocks on the market, and the weld on ones too. what my dillema is, i cant find a strong beadlock wheel that can be ballanced. has anyone ran the walker evans? (alluminum ones) if so are they a smooth running wheel? my steel wheels will shake the tar outta me ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad