• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. camshaft01

Bugging Out / Survival

well id like to think it would only last two weeks.but.... it might not! im a bug out ,not in kinda guy! my crawler and weaponry will make a path! food- hunting might not be an option depending on the nature of the disaster. or atleast in the main focal zones of storm or fallout etc... find a...
  2. camshaft01

Bugging Out / Survival

ok i only got about half way thru the read, my take is dont settle on the growing of food, if the end is a heavy radiaded area ,plants prolly wont be growing from lack of rain and ,well radiation. most animals will be dead. yes on the words stockpile( dry foods in bulk and ammo). most central...
  3. camshaft01

b-2 aka Pandora

89 bronco 2 ,79 bronco dana44 moved 3"forward, 71 ford 9" big bearing both spooled with 4.56, fresh overbuilt 2.9 with everything possible done to it and moved 3"up and 2"back, custom homemade long arms and mounts, molly shafts and solid yukon joints throughout,exploder t-case(still...
  4. camshaft01

question for the fellas that have done the eb 44 swap

bleeed the snot out of them, also the rear. use a vaccum pump and suck the air out, way faster and firmer end product. as for wheel weights ,use the stick on type inside the wheel so rocks and stumps dont pop them off. as for clearance you have way more room than mine , and i have no issues.also...
  5. camshaft01

dana 44 question

the easy way out is the wedges and radius arms, they can be flexxy with a bit of work. now leaf springs will flex better in most cases, however your approach angle is severly hindered,due to the extra frame for the shackle. i went with the wedges and have great flex, and great street running up...
  6. camshaft01

dana 44 question

the easy way out is the wedges and radius arms, they can be flexxy with a bit of work. now leaf springs will flex better in most cases, however your approach angle is severly hindered,due to the extra frame for the shackle. i went with the wedges and have great flex, and great street running up...
  7. camshaft01

Please post your axle photos..........

89 b-2 79bronco dana 44 http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=672&pictureid=7884 ok it has 6" skyjacker spring and reid knuckles ,with custom high steer and 4.56 spooled,with molly shafts. ignore the grill ,thats all i had sitting around at the time,yes its a bronco two...
  8. camshaft01

socal rock crawlin is all good!

well i live in ridgecrest for what its worth. if there is anyone that gets into serious geared down wheel spinnin and biuldem till its a tank type of mentality, then your on the right thread. im fairly new to trs, but no virgin to off roading and making one vehicle out of twenty vehicles. mostly...
  9. camshaft01

beadlock ballance!

ok ive tried most of the steel beadlocks on the market, and the weld on ones too. what my dillema is, i cant find a strong beadlock wheel that can be ballanced. has anyone ran the walker evans? (alluminum ones) if so are they a smooth running wheel? my steel wheels will shake the tar outta me ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad