• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Muddycowboy

new muffler for my 4.0

Alright guys going to summit racing today for a new muffler for my 02. Im thinking of switching from a flowma x40 to a dynomax or magnaflow. But not sure which would be better. U can see my current set up in my sig. Thanks for any info!
  2. Muddycowboy

passed my test and got a new company ride

finally took my CDL test the other day, after passing my work gave me an 07 pete to start driving. i think that flat bed would look pretty good taking a few rangers to the bogs lol.
  3. Muddycowboy

SAS axle chioce

looking at a couple D44's on craigslist found one out of a 72 bronco w/traclok,3.50 gears for $200 pics below And another seller has one is out of (older ford truck) this one is a high pinion and comes with a 9 inch and both were sand blasted and painted but that all i know about them ...
  4. Muddycowboy

boost fooler

any one ever mess with a DIY boost fooler on a vaccum WG 6.5?
  5. Muddycowboy

D44 from IH Scout

found a dana 44 from an IH scout the guy emailed me some pics of it and it all looks good except i cant tell wether its a ride or left side diff, im not sure if the scouts wee sprung over or sprung under.help guys lol. here's the pics
  6. Muddycowboy

long day of wrenching ahead

well about to start on the 6.5L's front end. gotta replave ball-joints, pitman arm, and the idler arm. so it can be aligned. wish me luck this could take a while.:icon_welder:
  7. Muddycowboy

The power of the Badge!

The Power of the Badge DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas , and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location. The DEA officer...
  8. Muddycowboy

finally got my tow rig done!

well i bought this truck last july for 4000$ had a little over 180,000 on it. after working on it for the past few months like crazy i finally got it done. its a 95' chevy K2500 silverado 6.5L diesel auto 4x4 with a whole lot of engine goodies.
  9. Muddycowboy

Greenville south carolina

hey any one live near lyman SC im looking at buying a truck there and since i live in ohio its going to be hard to look at it before buying it. i was wondering if someone lived close to it they might be able to look at it real quick and let me know what they think. i have plans to meet the guy...
  10. Muddycowboy

lyman SC area

hey any one live near lyman SC im looking at buying a truck there and since i live in ohio its going to be hard to look at it before buying it. i was wondering if someone lived close to it they might be able to look at it real quick and let me know what they think. thanks adam
  11. Muddycowboy

GM 10bolt lock-outs

anyone know if the automatic lock-outs on a GM 10 bolt can be swapped out for Manuel hubs or is there a conversion kit needed. its been a while for me and messing with chevy's i can't remember for the life of me i think they can be but im not sure.
  12. Muddycowboy

one bad B2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Vj4rdUP40&feature=related
  13. Muddycowboy

let me know what ya think

new custom decal, special thanks to interco tires for the hook-up. check it out let me know what you guys think.
  14. Muddycowboy

yankee lake mud bog

yankee lake truck night, opening day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zxZthlw_iM&feature=player_embedded
  15. Muddycowboy

yankee lake/ fireball friday!

anyone planning on going up for opening night at the mud bogs
  16. Muddycowboy

high angle CV joints

anyone know where i could find high angle cv half shafts for an 02 ranger thanks
  17. Muddycowboy

92 geo tracker 4x4

hey guys im getting a 92 geo tracker. anyone know anything about the suspension and axles im trying to figure out what all can be put on it to make it a trail rig drive train wise. it already has a 3 inch body lift and 31x12.5 boggers. any help thinking of idea would be great thanks guys.
  18. Muddycowboy

hvac control bulbs

tried replacing the hvac control light bulbs in my 02 ranger. i thought they would be 194 base bulbs but they are about half as wide. same wedge style base but small any idea what number base these are, and where you can find LED replacements. thanks
  19. Muddycowboy

cummins 4BT ranger

for this article in the diesel builder magazine website. cummins 4BT pushing 115hp 200lb-ft torque and to top it off a highschooler built it. id like to give him some props.
  20. Muddycowboy

hose diameter

any one know off hand what the inside diameter of the upper radiator hose, on a 02 ranger with a 4.0L. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad