• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. khkeener

2010 Ranger XLT Dome Light removal

Does anyone have recommendations on how to remove the dome light cover on a 2010 Ranger XLT? I want to replace it with a different style, specifically a dome/map light combo I removed from my B3000. This is the current dome light: and this view: This what I am replacing it with: Now...
  2. khkeener

Bed Topper compatibility

I currently have a Covermaster Bed Topper on my mortally wounded 96 Mazda B3000 :bawling:and am interested in having it repainted and installed on my brand new 2010 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4. I know this is a pretty long shot given the scarcity of the details provided, but would it seem possible that...
  3. khkeener

Dealer Location code

After eleven great years with my '96 Mazda B3000, I'm having to give it up due to an unfortunate accident :sad:last week (a young girl lost control of her car and took out my passenger side from the door on back). The insurance company is totaling it and it would most like take a lot more money...
  4. khkeener

Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Location

Does anyone know where the FTP sensor is located on the B3000? I assume it would be the same for most years though I have a '96. I've search my Haynes manual and its not even mentioned. I have a Chilton's CD that has it referenced in a vacuum hose drawing and it seems to be near the fuel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad