• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1998 Ranger 4x4 with 97 explorer motor and 98 ranger 4l6d

Ok, I have just put a 1997 explorer motor in a 1998 truck with the 4l6d transmission. The computer from the truck won't work with the motor and the computer from the explorer, which was a 5sp, won't work the the transmission. will a 1997 automatic explorer computer work with a 1998 ranger...
  2. 1998 Ranger automatic with 4x4 won't shift into gear

Ok, so the other night I finally got the truck to start after swithcing out the computer to match the new motor:D. So today I was going through it, bleeding the brakes and adding various fluids, got that done and hopped in with my girlfriend applied the brakes and shift it into reverse. Nothing...
  3. 1998 4.0 with no spark

Ok, so I finally got the "beast" put together today, went to start it up for the first time and F**$ it cranked but no spark! I immediatly went through the wiring harness that I had installed and everything seems to be hooked up correctly. I did notice a ground wire that wasn't tight so I...
  4. Please help....I have no clue what to do

So I've got a 1998 ranger 4x4 with a motor out of a 1995 explorer. I bought the truck with an engine on a pallate and no engine in the truck. I have it all back together with the exception of a vacumm line running from the throttle body.... I don't know where it goes!:annoyed: I have a 1997...
  5. Please help, I am stuck

So I've got a 1998 ranger 4x4 with a motor out of a 1995 explorer. I bought the truck with an engine on a pallate and no engine in the truck. I have it all back together with the exception of a vacumm line running from the throttle body.... I don't know where it goes!:annoyed: I have a 1997...
  6. 1998 Ranger extended brake lines

Ok so I'm new here but hear me out. I just bought a 1998 ford ranger 4x4 that was previously a one owner car. The previous owner blew a head gasket on the motor causing the antifreeze to ruin the motor. After this the previous owner decided to tear the whole thing down, stripping the old motor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad