• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scooter

Have you guys seen this??

Please tell me this guy is a member here! Im not on the interwebs much anymore, so im behind on alot of stuff but this is too cool! Ift its a repost, im sorry......
  2. scooter

Finally got to wheeling again!!!

Everyone broke.... I broke pulling one back to the trailer. Front bearing retainer on T-Case broke. Me and my wife. Winching up the Chevy!! RZR 3 wheelin. David on his roof.
  3. scooter

Got my Explorer stuck.....

Took my son fishin. Got stuck on the way out. Took the scenic route out, bad idea!
  4. scooter

Math whizzes needed...

So the spedo in the Short Bus is 10mph off... At 55, im goin 65mpg. Sooooo how can i get a "close" mileage to get a mpg for this sucker???? I recorded the odometer readings at fill up, but i KNOW its not right. I can google map the mileages i guess. Thanks!!! Todd S.
  5. scooter

Saw this on vacation.

True Crew Cab 4 door Ranger. Could not see the tag well, so im not sure where it was from..... Todd S.
  6. scooter

New tow pig.

If everything works out, this is my new tow pig. 1997, 180K, 5.9 cummins.
  7. scooter

Should I even try to tow with a A4LD?

I really want to use my 94' Sploder to pull a pop up style camper but im not real confident in the ol' A4LD...... I bought the explorer knowing it had a bad trans. I had a trans that worked perfectly with 65K on it sitting on the floor to swap in. The explorer has 120K on it and i have had ZERO...
  8. scooter

Sooooo i found a Explorer 5.0 with 120K on it.

Do they have good low end throttle responce? My 5.0 is a little slugish right off idle..... I can find hp/tq numbers, but not a hp/tq at rpm numbers. The guy owes me a little,so i might get it cheap. Might be a engine swap in my future. The engine in the BII is kinda starting to knock from...
  9. scooter

Rollover video of a friend on Bounty Hill in Disney Oklahoma.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRjcDkgFRWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  10. scooter

Pavement wheeling pictures.

Entered a rodeo parade for shitz and giggles. Todd S.
  11. scooter

Mmmmmmm Doughnuts......

Fourwheel steer doughnuts!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZ59QRvr8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  12. scooter

Pictures from Memorial Weekend.

Went to the South Canadian River again sat/sun and mon!! Kids had a blast, hell we had a blast!! .
  13. scooter

Oops!!! This is how i roll...

Went wheeling yesturday, had a blast, but ended up flopping on my side in a steep narrow ditch. I should get some more pics of it as people wake up and text them to me. Todd S.
  14. scooter

Went to the river today.

Took the family to the South Canadian river today.
  15. scooter

Started putting skins on the B2 buggy.

Well, I thought this was gonna be fairly easy..... F-bomb, I WAS WRONG! This is tuff and time consuming as hell. But here is todays progress. The curved piece looks like crap! Im going to redo it asap, there is a huge gap between the tube and my sheet. I used 20g steel. I wanted to use...
  16. scooter

Picture just for us Bronco II guys.

Sorry, but i had to do it!!! Todd S.
  17. scooter

Hydraulic expert needed!

Ok. As of now i have a "hay bail spike pump" for the rear steer of my BII. I like it, it works great,,,,, but it NOISY ! ! ! It gets anoying after a full day of wheeling. Here is what i want to do. Get another power steering pump, and buy a electric over hyraulic valve and use my electric...
  18. scooter

Wheeling at Green Acres.

Spent saturday and sunday morning wheeling at Green Acres in Clayton Oklahoma. Left the trailer at 9am headed up the moutain. Did a few trails, went to the "back of the moutain" and ran up "gobblers knob"!! Jesus that was a tough trail. Went in with 17 rigs, 11 of us made it out without breaking...
  19. scooter

This is how we roll!!! (down the highway)

Todd S.
  20. scooter

Tornado in Woodward Oklahoma.

Early Sunday morning we had a tornado come through our little town. Had had storms ALL day long saturday. We finaly went to bed right ar 10:30 pm. I looked at the radar just seconds before we went to sleep. THERE WAS NOTHING on the radar but rain, and it wasnt near us. I woke up to alot of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad