• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pineapplesoymilk

gibson catback

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has a gibson catback on their 3.0 I plan on getting one and having it ceremic coated for looks and protection, how do you like yous
  2. pineapplesoymilk

dick cepek dc2

Hey guy, I was wondering if any of you have dick cepek dc2 rims on your rangerand what size, I can't decide if I should get 15in or 16in but ill be getting them when I get my tax return back this year. Let me see your dick. Cepek dc2 hahaha and tires on those rangers bros!
  3. pineapplesoymilk

body lift

Hey guys, I was wondering, next week im ordering the performance acc... 3in body lift and I was wondering do I need to order the shifter extender or can I get away without it? Will my shift throws just be shorter with out it? And how easy is a body lift on a standard cab. Im also replacing...
  4. pineapplesoymilk

will a 06 tailgate. fit on my 94

Hey guys im wondering if a tailgate from a 06 ranger will fit on my 94 because I found one for dirt cheap
  5. pineapplesoymilk

hudson valley members

Hey all you new york hudson valley members, we need to all meet up or something, who is from the hudson valley, what town or city, what year and type of ranger do you have? I have a 94 4wd 3.0 5speed which was rebuilt that will soon be lifted, im lookin for people to ride and talk with about...
  6. pineapplesoymilk

half doors

Hey everyone, im starting to get really into wheeling off road, and I want to eventually make a set of easy removable half doors that are low cut. I don't know how I would go about making them so if those of you out their with them already could post pics of yours that would be great and give...
  7. pineapplesoymilk

who here has the rough country lift

Hey guys im wondering who here has a 4in rough country lift with a 3in body lift. And how you like it. If you have any pice please post them thanks. What size body lift should I get if I do tthe4 in suspension lift?
  8. pineapplesoymilk

lift kit

Hey every one I was wondering if a lift from any year ranger will bolt on to my 94 xlt I may be getting my friends four inch lift off his 91 that's hy im wondering and also in the mean time I want to get a very good pair of leveling springs for the front to magch the ride height of the rear can...
  9. pineapplesoymilk

headers

hey guys i have been looking and looking and the only headers that i can find for my 94 3.0 is jbs headers, my question is , is their any other companys out their that makes headers for our 3.0's ? that arnt 6 and change for a pair, thanks
  10. pineapplesoymilk

3.0 swap help

hey guys im new to this forum, i have a 94 4wd ranger with the 3.0 i was wondering if i can do a direct swap with a 97 3.0 motor if everything is the same, thanks ill get pics up asap

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad