• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. extended drain oil filters

Hey guys. I was doing some searching at the parts store ,and found the fl299 as an extended alternative too the fl1a. have any of you guys used it as an extended drain option. I run long on my oil changes ussually 10,000 miles, and wouldn't mind the extra filter capacity.
  2. 2wd transfer case

So I have been thinking about getting a 4.10 rear end for my 2.3 2wd just to give her some more grunt then I had an idea if I put a transfer case in my 2wd when put in 4/2 low wouldnt it act like i had a lower rear end. Then I had another thought would it be possible to have a t case that would...
  3. to prothane or not to prothane that is the question

So here's what I got I have a 97 ranger single cab short box . I also have a set of djm dream beams a set of dropleafs front and rear sway bars and a prothane kit . My question is after the drop and new swaybars and new drop shocks will the profane kit make my ride overly harsh I have had a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad