• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. vince87ranger

Bii Fw44 sas f150 leafs?

Picked up a cheap bii a while back with a blown trans. Did a 5speed swap and started looking at the f150 d44 in the garage. I have it mocked up under it now using 2x4's as coils and 38in super swampers a friend gave me. I keep running into little bit of info on using f150 leafs in the rear and...
  2. vince87ranger

bronco2 and ranger leaf springs

Ok so doing a little bench racing tonight at my buddies and we got to talking about my sagging ranger. It needs new springs in the rear no way around it. A few months ago I got a b2 with a similar lift to my truck but the rear isint using blocks. It's all spring. I scraped the rotten body on...
  3. vince87ranger

manual trans questons

so I've got my 302 swap basically done, and i used the m5od-r2 with a 205 t-case. My problem is i still cannot get my clutch to disengage. I've tried several different master cylinders from parted rangers, and even a new one for an 87 ranger, bled it many times using every method i can think of...
  4. vince87ranger

1ton 1st gen

well not much to say other than i've got most all of my parts collected for my one ton swap. 78 d60, and a 14 bolt, a set of takeoff hummer 37's and a set of 38 super swampers. its all going under my 87 shortbed, truck has a 5.0, m50d-r2 with a twin stick 205 thats allmost done. plan as of now...
  5. vince87ranger

fw sas leaf spring help

Well finally got almost all of my parts collected to start my sas and i cant decide on what leaf springs im going to need. Truck is a 87 reg cab short bed 302, M5OD-r2, twin sticked 205 Going to do a 64in swap in the rear with 6400's I have 2 sets of tires collected 38" boggers, and 37"...
  6. vince87ranger

.875 master cylinder

I cant find any help at any of the local auto stores for the .875 bore master cyl. each time their computers tell us that its .875 bore and when it gets here its really .75 bore. does anyone have a direct part number for the .875 bore, or a known year and motor to tell the parts store guy?
  7. vince87ranger

m5od-r2 clutch

so i got my v8 swap all but done in my 87 ranger. 91 t-bird 5.0 with a e303 cam, dura spark dist, edelbrock intake and carb. then for the trans i have a 88 f150 m5od-r2 with a np205 t-case and new flywheel/clutch. my problem is my clutch wont fully disengage. it drags when coming to a stop, and...
  8. vince87ranger

carb 302 swap questons

I've put together a 91 t-bird 302 for my 87 short bed 4x4, carbed and duraspark, m5od-r2 and twin sticked np205. one day it will be a full width sas truck. one problem I'm running into is what front pulleys and brackets i should be looking for that will clear the inverted econline van fuel...
  9. vince87ranger

302, m5od-r2, 205 swap

well my 2.3 blew the clutch, so im planning a 302, m5od-r2 and twin-stick 205 swap(just to say i have 3 shifters! haha) into my 87 reg cab short bed. does anyone have any experience or advice on the m5 or the 205? will it work with my factory hyd. clutch stuff? shifter placment, any problems...
  10. vince87ranger

eb44, ttb44 parts swapping

my jeep buddie just offered me a eb44 for $40. don't get excited about a "good deal" because it's a bare housing with shafts, main caps, and knuckles. nothing else. now at work (junkyard) i have a eb44 housing that is somehow bent on the pass side tube (thinking it slid into a rock or...
  11. vince87ranger

Lima 4-Wheel Jamboree May 20-22 - Who's going?

just wondering if any rbv enthusiasts are planning on going to the Four Wheel Drive Jamboree in Lima,Ohio May 20-22
  12. vince87ranger

holley 2berrel converson

I have acquired a Holley 2berrel carb adapter on a ported efi lower intake. Planning on using a 500cfm carb, but also have an old 350 cfm I could put on. My question is if anyone has done this conversion before and what they think of it. Any hints on jets or power valves, or install tips? My...
  13. vince87ranger

ttb35 gears

one of my buddies has a set of 4.56 rear gears for his jeep days that he gave me. will they fit in a ttb35?
  14. vince87ranger

doubler build planing

I'm thinking of building a doubler out of two 1350 manual t-cases. i get the process on how to build it. but i don't like the pressing and welding of the input shaft. one piece shat would have to be better. now on other forums i keep seeing a company that sells a kit with a one piece shaft. d&d...
  15. vince87ranger

2.3 -2.8

so I'm half planing out a 2.8 swap into my carbureted 2.3 that is already duraspark. what I'm thinking is that my truck is basically ready for a duraspark converted 2.8 right? just change out the bell housing and bolt it in i hope. since its already duraspark i don't need to do any wiring to the...
  16. vince87ranger

4links?

im thinkng about 4linking my 87 4x ranger. wondering if anyone has pics of ther truck with a 4link. can the stock gas tank stay? any general dimensons from someones setup? mines a 6inch lift with 30's, but prob goin to run 32 or 33's when these wear out. my trucks a dd, but beaten hard of the...
  17. vince87ranger

7.5 diff cover

does anyone make a heavy duty diff cover for a 7.5 axle? I've been looking and cant seem to find anyone who makes one.
  18. vince87ranger

pitman arms and steering boxes

I have a few questons about pitman arms and steering boxes i cant seem to find answers to. First off is there any diffrence between a manual steering box output shaft (splines, or the diameter) and a power steering box in a early ranger? Second, is there a diffrence in a 2wd and a 4wd factory...
  19. vince87ranger

2.8-2.9 shortblock swap?

this is going to sound dumb, but i have a b2 with a 2.9 5speed, and a thrown rod. a friend has an low-mile 2.8 5speed from a v8 converson he did. queston is can i take the intake, injectors, and sensors off my 2.9 and put them on the 2.8? i know i could put the 2.8 in and get in running with the...
  20. vince87ranger

tach queston

i got a instrument cluster out of a 88 b2 with a 2.9 v6 and wondering if i can put the tach into my 87 ranger 2.3 4cyl. wiring i can figure out, but will the tach read corectly when i hook it up or do i need to find a ,tach, out of a 4cyl truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad