• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Choosing a Trans for 302 swap

I have an 85 b2 with I believe to be a tk Trans and the 1350 tc I am going to do a 302 swap I am trying to decide if I should keep original Trans get a standard from an f150 or bronco or go with a c4 looking for feed back
  2. how hard would it be to swap a dana 28 to a 35

I have an 85 bronco ii bone stock I am rebuilding ( project resurrection ) I was given an axle I believe to be a Dana 35 I will check when I get home Friday I am keeping the 2.8 but I am planning on running 33 or 35 would it be worth it to swap in the 35 and is it all pretty straightforward...
  3. project resurrection

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but anyway I have been dormant on this site for a while I bought an 85 b2 back in 2008 just your stock 2.8 5 speed 4wd for 400 bucks and its time to resurrect the old girl I will be doing a complete rebuild of the whole truck inside and out in honor...
  4. dana 28 to a dana 30

how much do you think a d30 is worth stripped of steering components
  5. dana 28 to a dana 30

I have an 85 b2 with the 28 up front a friend is giving me a Dana 30 for free I was wondering how much fab work I am gonna need to do and if all the steering components from the 28 will go on the 30
  6. tfi module

do i have to remove my distributor or can i replace the module without removing the distributor :icon_confused:
  7. 4.0?

i have seen many builds where guys will swap out 2.9 for a 4.0 but my question is how hard would it be to swap out a 2.8 for a 4.0 being that the 2.8 is carbed and the 4.0 is injected or did they make a carbed 4.0 and will my motor mounts work:icon_confused:
  8. new in pheonix

im from avondale az i have a 85 b2 mostly stock im lookin for wheelin buddies
  9. wheelin in pheonix

i would like to set up a wheelin trip on the north side of pheonix one saturday or sunday
  10. 302 setup

i have an 85 b2 all stock next year im plannin a 302 swap im unsure what axles t case and trans to use but i would like to keep it standard my direction is baja/mud and weekend street use im only planning for 300-350 horses any suggestions on components

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad