• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The Ranger is gone...

On August 9th my clutch went out. Not having any money to fix it I have been sharing my fiancée's Civic. On August 20th I sold my truck as-is to a guy at the mechanic. That day I had to work in the 105° heat to remove all my belongings, including my audio system. Luckily my 15" RE HC 15" sub...
  2. Removed almost all my equipment yesterday...

My almost 12 year-old Kenwood head unit's time has come and gone. In recent times the preouts have been fading out during startup and sometimes fading in while driving. Usually the right side is louder than the left. I had to resort to rear stock speakers powered off the head unit. I...
  3. I'm totally bummed - My data HDD shows that it is empty!

My girlfriend's computer's mobo seemed to be fried, so I pulled out my old machine (Win2k SP4) from 2002. By the way all drives are from Western Digital. My computer had a 40gb C and 250gb D drive. She had a 120gb drive with all files stored on that drive. I wanted to copy all of her files onto...
  4. I'm still around...

I do apologize... It just happened to coincide with the last forum's closing. I'm as passionate about car audio as ever, although I just haven't been spending much time in the online audio forums like I used to. Regardless I always have my phone with me, and I got all my IM services on my phone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad