• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger Kip

Dads car and dealer goof

My father purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sonata (all bells and whistles) new in 2013, we drove it to about 51k miles and took it in for its 60k mile (end of warranty tuneup) early. 2k miles later dads driving home and the car stalls out 2 miles from the house (radio on loud, no lights on dash), he...
  2. Ranger Kip

leaky power steering problem

2005 f150 xlt, 4.6, I just replaced the output line from the reservoir to find out it was just the minor leak, the rack and pinion is leaking badly, within 20 miles I was empty. Anyone ever replace/rebuild one of these units or have similar problems? (Leak is on drivers side, haven't seen...
  3. Ranger Kip

finally enlisted

Took me 2 years of training and 9 recruiters, but I'm finally enlisted into the US National Guard, I leave in November for BCT in Jackson SC and have a very wacky schedule. A month in BCT I come home for Christmas, then return a week later Lol. I am going for 15T as a career, which is a...
  4. Ranger Kip

09 Ranger V8 conversion

I've found myself a newer ranger, an 09 Ranger, she's beautiful, very little rust, very little damage, low miles, buuuuut, blown 4.0, completely seized. Found her behind a garage and talked to the owner and I'm getting it for $500. Has newer tires on it, premium wheels, electric windows (coming...
  5. Ranger Kip

Bed Rust Reduction

I finally got around to removing the rust from the bed of my truck, well.... those dupli-color paint cans are expensive and you dont get much, so I decided to go with a spray-on bedliner. also decided to get the side of my bed too, because, well, it looks hideous with the primer showing...
  6. Ranger Kip

tires and rims

I have a set of 215/60/16 Taurus tires and I wanted to mount them on my ranger because they are new and available, is there any rims that will fit my ranger that can hold this size? (I have 4wd)
  7. Ranger Kip

funky tranny

I got my truck with a few problems, one was a bad speedo sensor that I couldn't figure out how to replace for about 1200 miles, during that time it shifted hard so I was always easy on the throttle and knew where to expect the gears to go. I have since (9000 miles ago) changed out the sensor...
  8. Ranger Kip

sick of my mileage

For those that any know, 1999 3.0l auto (can't remember gears) 215x70 tires, just rolled over to 61k miles, fleet model, 4x4 Adsm08 helped me change out all the fluids and do a basic tuneup at his dealership a while back, here I am at 3100 miles on the oil and it looks new on the stick. New...
  9. Ranger Kip

Older Engine, Newer Truck?

I have been doing some searching around, and even chatted with adsm08 a few months back about it. But swapping an older diesel engine into a newer ranger (example: 85 2.3 to 01 3.0) is illegal? I keep reading the EPA doesn't like the idea, but when thinking about it, I don't know many people who...
  10. Ranger Kip

Planning a Bachelor Party (HELP!!)

I am planning a bachelor party for my god father (Uncle), he has a daughter (12?) and is 48-50 years old (forget honestly). He likes the outdoors and this will be taking place in or around Denver, CO; where he lives. He used to scuba dive with my dad, he works in computer networking, and is a...
  11. Ranger Kip

Fleety's Build

So here is my 1999 Ford Ranger (Fleet), Mostly stock. (More Pics to come) Specs/Info: 3.0 V6 w/ 52k 4wd w/ snow tires American Racing rims w/ center caps DUAL 65w+Stock speakers and Sony XRca330 radio Beacon light Headache Rack/Rail Weatherproof Toolbox Work Done: New GEM chip New Front...
  12. Ranger Kip

OSHA training

was it boring for you too? :bawling:
  13. Ranger Kip

Trouble in Paradise

replaced the abs sensor, 154 miles later, eratic speedometer crap, took it out, put the old one back in, got a refund and drive it without a speedo and hard shifting again... I smell a slight electrical burning smell through the vents every time i drive it, and it brings me back to how my...
  14. Ranger Kip

Where is it!?

I am knocking my head against a wall here looking for the stupid Speed Sensor on my transmission. :bawling: All the diagrams tell me I have one, auto zone says I have one, and my dash gauges are all electrical, so I must have one.... :annoyed: WHERE!? :pissedoff: Note: I have an appointment...
  15. Ranger Kip

Tada

$1500 even, 3.0, 48,900 miles, auto, 4wd, new all weather tires, used to be owned by an electric company, just had a new computer put in and working with adsm08 on getting the speedo working, I need to manipulate the throttle to get it to shift smoothly, and only works about 1/2 the time, but...
  16. Ranger Kip

Funny GIF's

17. Ranger Kip

Aluminum Rims

The alloys on the ranger, I wanted to clean mine up, but they look like they are chromed aluminum, so I am hesitant to do any buffing, suggestions?
  18. Ranger Kip

Ranger Facelift?

has anyone ever updated their grill style? (IE 95-2005 or something) I wanted to make my truck look a little newer.
  19. Ranger Kip

Hahahahahah yes.....

Well boys... the day has come... I was driving down the road after I had gotten the truck back from the shop getting the joints replaced, went passed a house with a rare Izusu in the back yard, it ended up being very cool, carbon fiber doors and all, but that's when something in the back of his...
  20. Ranger Kip

Turbo Charged CRV

buddy of mine has an 03 Honda CRV and he wants to Turbo Charge it, now I know you can throw a turbo on just about anything, but I don't want him ruining his daily driver. advice? knowhow? insight?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad