• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. prv valve?

i have a 95 ranger with a 2.3 it has been running bad lately and ive heard that this might be because of the prv valve. can anybody tell me where i would find this on my engine
  2. will a factory tach work in my truck

i have a 95 ranger 2.3 5 speed that doesnt have a tach. i went to a junkyard the other day and pulled a gauge cluster out of a 96 2.3 5 speed and when i went to pay for it the guy told me it probly wont work since mine didnt come with a tach. i know someone who put a factory cluster in his...
  3. engine stalling

i have a 95 2.3 5sp. lately while i am driving i will loose all power and the engine will start sputtering. even if i put it in nuetral it will continue to do it. the other day i was going about 20mph i put it in nuetral because i was coming up to a stop and out of nowhere it just shut off. if...
  4. gear grinding

my 95 is starting to grnd when i shift from 1st to 2nd and if i try to downshift from 4th. does anyone know what i can do about this?
  5. turbo 2.3 questions

im thinking of turboing my 95 2.3 ranger, it has the 8 plug head i have some questions that i havent been able to find straight answers for ive heard that thunderbird motors work good, will the block bolt up to my 5sp trans? how much of the wiring harness will need to be modified? is there...
  6. bleeding clutch

i ave a 95 ranger that i put a clutch in. somehow air got in the line and now i cant get it to bleed. i have tried the reverse bleeder and lifting the front end up. nothing has worked. can anybody help me?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad