• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. badmts

need a side step

I have a b4000 4x4 that is lifted and need a smaller step.right now it has a nerf type bar that I destroyed on the trail and this is going to be my daily driver for a while -no off roading until I get car engine figured out(its blown up too) so I want/need an easier way to get in lifted...
  2. badmts

1994 B4000 use of Ranger bed and doors

I have a 94 b4000 that used to look real good -until I took it wheelin!! well I am getting money ahead but mazda parts are tough to find (i need doors and bed) what year ranger bed(short bed) and doors (NON PW/PDL)will fit? I have The truck bedlined on the exterior so color is no problem
  3. badmts

94 b4000 swb 4x4 std cab-bed options

Need new/used bed -what fits ? 94 swb std cab
  4. badmts

94 b4000 d35 ttb downgrade?

I have a D35 TTB that we put 4.56's and frt lunchbox (spartan) locker in.This truck was a capable DD until then , did not make a huge difference in dry or mud but made SNOW WHEELIN' IMPOSSIBLE! So now the ujoints are shot and it's leaking badly-question,rebuild and eliminate locker or find 35TTB...
  5. badmts

My new ANTI-Jeep decal-must see!

I had this put on tailgate today ,the gauntlet has been thrown down!
  6. badmts

Pierce county Beaver pond Tuesday

If anyone around Tacoma/Puyallup wants to try some lite duty wheeling a couple of us TRS members will be riding around Beaver Pond early tomorrow .We will do some mudding and a few descents some beginer trails and we have tools ,straps and winches.We are meeting at the McDonalds...
  7. badmts

help pick boat size

Gf and I have gotten bit by one of the most dangerous bugs known to man-the boat bug:icon_twisted: we can't afford a dedicated tow rig and neither wants to give up our commuter pocket rockets so that leaves MR. B4000 to do double duty as wheeler/boat hauler. its a 4L ohv with 4.56 gears and a...
  8. badmts

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

I will eat ALL the burgers,steaks,chops and drumsticks I can lay my hands on but I just can't kill BAMBI or THUMPER myself ! Considering that I call myself a PREPPER I should learn to hunt and fish as most ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SCENARIOS don't have SAFEWAY.
  9. badmts

April 15 & 22 come out!

April 15th is truckfest and 22nd is 4wheel parts 4x4 party at straddline in OLY on sr8 ! c'mon lets SHOW THESE GUYS! i AM GOING TO BOTH -SEE YOU THERE!
  10. badmts

Winch install fused or not?

Is there a consensus here on putting a fuse on a winch power cable. I can't imagine I will winch much as it has been on the back of my truck for a year now and has only served to look cool (Look at me I have 2 winches, YOU HAVE NONE!:icon_rofl:). iT IS AN XRC8 mounted to rear custom bumper and...
  11. badmts

Internal speedo drive gear change

I have determined the drive gear I will need is 7 tooth and the driven gear will need to be 20 teeth -now how hard is it to get it inside the transfer case. 1994 Mazda B4000 4.0 5spd button on dash(1354?) Please don't say "it's super easy,just pull back clip swap gears and you are in...
  12. badmts

Mazda M50D-R1 internal speedo drive gear

Took my stock "white" speedo drive gear to TACOMA SPEEDOMETER Monday and it was mangled pretty badly.He took one look and asked if it was a manual and did the speedo work when I removed gear,I said yes its a manual and no, it did not work.He said to feel inside the hole it came out of for worn...
  13. badmts

1994 b4000 speedo

Is it gear like a t-5 foxbody or electronic? my tach works but speedo and odometer are inop. speedo was inaccurate anyway so is it as easy to adjust as the foxbody ? if i am goning to fix it i might as well get it to read correctly!
  14. badmts

Bugging Out / Survival

Everyone should own a mtn bike-cheap,reliable and QUITE bov. For long term wood gas or steam is the answer,for 2-4 years diesel is my choice and short term gasoline.I also think it would be a good idea to know where vehicles that can travel on Railroads are stored/parked as you might need to...
  15. badmts

who forgot to SPRING FORWARD?

I almost did ,time/temp on TV screen saved me
  16. badmts

Pack yer gear

I got the opportunity to help 2 different rigs stuck on the trail recently ,one had a broken throttle cable the other had bent wheel (of course no spare and no front driveline either) losing air ,so we bent it back and pumped it up then got him unstuck. The point of this thread is to ask what...
  17. badmts

Tuesday wheeling WESTERN WA.

Truck is trail ready again and it looks like I will have some Sunday's ,most Tuesday's and some Thursday's off so if you get the opportunity for some mid week wheelin please keep me in mind.
  18. badmts

New frt locker at beaver pond

Put new hubs on and hit the trail with front locker -IT WAS AMAZING!!!:yahoo: I just crawled up a hill that has confounded me until now and I did not even have the tires aired down. I was alone so I did not try all the cool stuff but the mudding and the few hills I did were easy .Now both front...
  19. badmts

driveline questions

i have a 94 std cab shrt bed 4x4 that needs a drive line ,has been lifted approx 6 in. my current drive line is wallered out and too short too boot. my question is since i need a longer drive line anyway and 2wd drive lines are abundant,Does a swb 2wd drive line have the ends I need since they...
  20. badmts

cheap lift kit HOLE

During the front locker install on my 94 b4000 d35 GUESS WHAT WE FOUND! If you said a diff full of mud and water and a dime sized hole YOU WOULD BE RIGHT! Got a nice patch on the hole for $50 but other than new lift kit can we prevent another hole? A little background-bought truck lifted,put on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad