• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Daven

Im getting Rambo back again :D :D

So.. after finding literally nothing for decent standard 4x4 Rangers to my liking (in my price range anyways), I had decided to give up and keep my car. The plan was to save up over the winter and eventually get another older ranger to have as a project truck/winter DD. Then i could have an...
  2. Daven

Estimated cost to swap axles? (nothing special, stock)

Hey guys. As some of you know, i sold my ranger a while back to a family friend. Well its back up for sale as he never got to fixing it, but this time it has a parts truck to go with it. Only thing that was wrong with it in the first place was the rear spider gears. I dont have the cash, but my...
  3. Daven

Looking at maybe picking up an '89 Jeep Cherokee... Info?

Hey guys. There seems to be NO good rbv's in my price range that are 4x4 (to my liking anyways lol). So i decided to look at how much the odd jeep goes for and found a really nice Cherokee. It also has a 3" lift and 31" tires, so it has a pretty nice stance as it is now. But i was wondering if...
  4. Daven

Anyone know of a good RVB for sale in saskactewan??

Looking to buy a ranger again, but i cant seem to find anything worth looking at anywhere in saskatchewan (in my price-range, at least) lol This friggen sucks. Was wondering if maybe someone here knew of one i should look at, or want to sell me theirs ;) I can currently afford about 3000...
  5. Daven

Any life left, or leave it alone? lol

http://saskatchewan.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1989-Ford-Ranger-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ323313646 Looking to get another gen 2 hopefully. Found this but it has ALOT of kms on her lol What do you guys think for this? What about the odds of the body and everything being ok still...
  6. Daven

A couple questions regarding getting vehicle safetied in Saskatchewan...

Hey guys, looking to buy a good rbv but i know nothing about buying out of province. I understand i will need a safety. The reason i am thinking out of province is that around here there doesnt seem to be any good trucks around here to buy, and rust. I found a nice lifted '91 explorer in...
  7. Daven

DAMN i miss you guys! Lol

Heeeeeey :) Been quite a while now. Had to sell my old ranger when the spider gears went and ended up finding a 99 Grand Am for a good price. But i REALLY miss the old ranger :/ lol Just wanted to pop in and say HI :) Hopefully i will be getting another ranger sometime this winter after i get...
  8. Daven

2nd Gen Custom front bumper dimensions and materials to use?

Hey everyone, i need a bit of help with figuring out what to tell the guy to make. lol I guess the cheapest stock bumper i can get in town here is close to 300 (figure that one out lol), so i am going to see about getting someone to make me a bumper in town here. I dont know how to do it myself...
  9. Daven

Mufflers like the flow40?

Hey everyone, i was wondering if you guys know of a muffler that sounds like a flowmaster 40 muffler. Mainly Magnaflow since thats prett much all the in-town shop stocks :/ I need a muffler that is loud, deep, and sounds good on a 2.9L. Going to go with 2.25" piping. I just want something that...
  10. Daven

Need help figuring out what wires are what for '89 front signal light plug!

Ok, so i got in my accident and it ended up also breaking the plug for my front drivers side signal/running light. I went and bought a plug and it is the correct plug, no problems there. The problem is, for whatever stupid reason, they have all three wires black. So i have no clue what wire goes...
  11. Daven

Finally getting things done :D

Hey everyone. As some of you know, i got in an accident a couple months back and decided to fix it myself. Seeing as I'm only 16 (17 on the 11th), i had no previous experience in any of this stuff. I had alot of help from you guys on here, and even got some parts to fix it with from Andres which...
  12. Daven

Fan question

Ok, looked forever on this and couldnt find a thing online lol. And im pretty sure i know the answer to this, buuuut.... Can you setup up 2 fans directly in push-pull, and get better airflow with the combination of the one fan pushing into the other fan, and that fan pushing it out (in theory)...
  13. Daven

Need a new CPU heatsink... Can you help me figure out what will fit?

Hey everyone, im sorry for asking yet another question about my new (and first) computer build. Everything is up and running great. I built it to be pretty quiet as i have it sitting right next to me and use it for watching movies and such regularly. Its got 120mm and 140mm fans everywhere u...
  14. Daven

Anyone experienced with SpeedFan or etc?

Hey everyone, finally got my system going again. I had it going before but after just 3 days the harddrive crapped out on me lol so i had to get a new one. Im up to 1200 bucks :icon_surprised: now including speakers.... But i guess thats pretty good considering what i got lol. But aaaanyways...
  15. Daven

Painting whole truck with undercoating/etc?

I tried searching and either it wasnt working, or there wasnt a thread like this started (i am thinking there probably has tho...) so i apoligize if this has been overposted. Anyways, can you just paint the truck entirely with a undercoating or something of the sort? Will it do anything to help...
  16. Daven

Is there someone that can build me a bumper?

Hey everyone. My truck was in an accident months ago so the front end got screwed up a bit. I got a bumper from someone on here, but the brackets didnt line up correctly for some reason. So i need to go out and get a new one. But i was wondering if there was someone that lives near me that could...
  17. Daven

Stupid question... lol

Ok.. so i really didnt want to ask this question... lol... Anyways i am rebuilding my front end after my accident, so i figured i should just get clear corners/signals while im at it. But what bulbs should i get? I know i need something with the yellow-y tint since the housing wont do that...
  18. Daven

Quick and generally easy question... lol

Well, i got my computer together and on the win7 rating everything was either 7.4 or 7.5 :yahoo: .... BUT... my harddrive was a 5.9 lol. So my computer is still "5.9" lmao. This must change :P I just bought whatever harddrive because i figured it wouldnt make too much of a difference. Just for...
  19. Daven

Does Kedge grip wear out faster?

I dont have the money to get new tires yet, but when i do i want to go thru Treadwright. Sucks they dont have 33" :/ But i was wondering about how kedge grip is. I get some good ice here in canada, so it would make a good difference. But im worried they would wear out fast? Start falling apart...
  20. Daven

Troubles getting sound card to work again...

Hey, sorry for making another thread in here, just im stumped lol. It was working great, then i got my new processor and installed my new genuine win7. Now its back to no sound at all. The sound card's drivers and everything is installed. The program for the sound card is cool and shows an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad