• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help in selling

Here are some photos.
  2. Help in selling

I'm looking for a little insight as to where to start with pricing on my Ranger. I'm not really sure of where to start. It's a 1990 Ranger XLT 4x4 2.9L Auto. Truck has 90k on it. Truck was originally from Minnesota, but now resides in Tucson Arizona. Has a 4 inch Skyjacker lift kit, James...
  3. Fluid leak on an A4LD

I was out in the desert with the Ranger, and the quads, and noticed Trans fluid coming from the bell housing area. Looks like it could be coming from the front pump area. We got it onto the lift, and inside the bell housing is soaked in fluid. The trans is coming out this weekend, but was...
  4. Fender Flares

Anybody know what fender flares would be good to buy? Putting a 4 inch lift and a 3 inch body lift with 33in tires. Not looking for anyting too fancy, and not looking to repalce whole bady panels.
  5. Rim size?

So I just got a 90 Ranger xlt. I'm getting a 4 inch lift for it, and a 3 inch body lift. Was wondering if anyone would know if 15x8 inch rims with 3.25 back spacing would fit, without cutting the fenders? Gonna run 31x10.5x15 tires. I put the rim without the tire on the front of the truck...
  6. New to Rangers, and 4x4

Hi all. Just picked up a 1990 Ford Ranger with one of my friends. I'm new to 4x4's, but have had atv's forever. I have alot of questions, so bare with me! Lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad