• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Danger06Ranger

And a 4th...

The girlfriend bought a 97 Ranger XLT, supercab shortbed. It has the 4.0 OHV and an auto, and is 2 wheel drive. It has 230,000 on the body and 40k on the drivetrain. I plan on changing the oil, belt and doing some body and interior work. We named it the Beaner because of where we bought it...
  2. Danger06Ranger

Just bought yet another one....

It's a 2000 4 door stepside with the 3.0 auto 2wd. It does need a head gasket, but otherwise is in great shape. Pics:
  3. Danger06Ranger

T-case popping out of gear?

When I switch to 4HI in mud/snow, it feels like the t-case is popping out of 4wd. It will pull strong, but then it bangs and the rear end gets squirrely. It seems fine in 2WD. I just changed the fluid at 35k or 40k, and used the recommended fluid, and it didn't do it before. Any ideas...?
  4. Danger06Ranger

Might be getting a couple trucks, need parts?

Not sure if I'm getting them yet, but here's the rundown. One is a 1990 auto, the other is a 92 5 speed. Both are 2.3L, regular cab long bed, 2wd. The 90 is tan and has a bad engine and a first gen front clip, the 92 has a lot of body damage. PM me if you need parts, as I can pick them up for $40.
  5. Danger06Ranger

Lets see if you guys can help

I know this isn't a Mazda forum but I have a trans problem. Its a 94 Navajo, 4,0 and a 5 speed. Has problems shifting when running and it pops out of first. Is it a clutch, slave, master or trans problem.
  6. Danger06Ranger

My new ride

Its a 1986 Ford Bronco XLT, 302, C6, 4" Superlift, and cheap. I paid $100 for it and I drove it home. I've done some work to it already, I painted the grille and rims black, but thats it so far.
  7. Danger06Ranger

lifted 73-79 F150's

I'm looking for pics of different lift kits on 6th gen F150s, I'm looking at buying one and was wondering what it would look like. It won't be a DD, so size doesn't matter. Thanks.
  8. Danger06Ranger

1st gen dual tank rangers

Does anyone know where all the parts specific to one of these are located on the truck, the local JY has one and I want to pull everything off it. Thanks
  9. Danger06Ranger

I might be getting a new car!

So, I might be picking up a new car soon. For $700 no less. Its a 1990 Mazda MX6 GT. Its got the 2.2L turbo and and auto... Its fully loaded too. P/S, P/B, PL, sunroof, 4 wheel disc brakes w/ABS, and AAS. Only thing it doesn't have is 4WS, but I won't miss that. Main things it needs are pads...
  10. Danger06Ranger

How...

... can some one live in this sh!thole? http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637
  11. Danger06Ranger

Fox body Mustangs

Anybody know a lot about these? I mainly need to know if the suspension on an 82 can be updated to 87-93 specs. Thanks.
  12. Danger06Ranger

Junkyard run

Just wondering if anyone needs anything from the local Pick-n-Pull, cause they have half day Wednesdays. Its mostly older Rangers and 1 or 2 BII's. One Ranger has the dual tank setup, still complete. There's 1 3rd Gen Ranger and a matching B4000. And lots of Explorers, many with rear disc. Let...
  13. Danger06Ranger

turbonator.com

Why do people fall for this? Seriously, to me it doesn't even seem like it would work. Besides, if it did, I could make one out of a pop can. Reminds me of that Tornado. http://www.turbonator.com/WhatIsIt.html
  14. Danger06Ranger

Odd stuff I do to keep busy

Lately, since my axle is being welded up, I've been doing odd stuff to keep busy. First off, I wouldn't have any of these if people weren't so stupid, so thank you stupid people. Now, back to the point. I go to the Pick-N-Pull to get parts, thats where I found these. I grabbed a taillight and...
  15. Danger06Ranger

Washed the Ranger today

Decided to wash the truck. Before: After: The Aftermath: And the other day I ended up bending my tailgate, LOL.
  16. Danger06Ranger

New 8.8

I was just wondering what I need to buy when I regear my new Explorer 8.8. I'm doing from 3.55s to 4.10s, What do I need besides the R&P, crush sleave, and shims. New bearings? seals? Do I need to slap in a new LSD? Thanks
  17. Danger06Ranger

Stang Suspension

Its possible, a lot of people put IFS on their older street trucks. Usually its the Mustang II setup though.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad