• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sudden drop in mpg and running like crap

Okay, I don't want to be that guy that asks dumb questions, but here we are...I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of how to fix this before I need to test for emissions in February. The symptoms are as follows... I drive almost exclusively highway miles and was getting about 20-21mpg for the...
  2. Vacuum Leak stock 2.8

Okay, so the weather is cooling down around here (though it's Phoenix, so that means 40s overnight), and it's causing my bone-stock 84 BII to idle HORRIBLY first thing in the morning. I've been driving it with a known vacuum leak for months now 'cause I just got tired of looking for it, but I'm...
  3. Charging System Problems

Okay, I've searched through the forums, and haven't really found anything that sounds like my exact problem. I bought my 84 BII about a month ago with a new battery in it. It takes a bit of time to start w/ the oil-fouled plugs from my leaky valve-seals that I haven't been able to replace yet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad