• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Pulling Out Clutch?

You may have seen my previous posts about getting the fitting that is stuck in the slave cylinder out. Well now I've tried about every reverse drill bit, and easy out that is even remotely small enough to even think about using. (also broke 3 drill bits :lame:). So I'm about give up after...
  2. Fitting stuck on internal slave cylinder

Alright guys, I'm really hoping you guys can help me out. So we were putting a new hydraulic line on my 87' ford ranger today from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder. All went well, we got the end of the line into the master cylinder successfully, until we got to the slave cylinder. The...
  3. 87' Ranger Replacing Interior

My 1987 Ford Ranger DD currently has blue interior with a "wood" dash. I'm planning on puttin in diamond plate for the dash. I would also like the paint the truck but I have a problem. The interior is blue which would clash with most colors except black, silver, white, and blue(of course). So I...
  4. Motor Options

Alright guys, so I have 2 1987 ford rangers. And they both have 2.9 liter motors in them. On one of the trucks to motor is shot. (the guy who had it before me blew it up trail riding at a trail convention). One of these trucks is going to be for mud and stuff while the other is going to be for...
  5. Clear tube for bleeding clutch

hey guys, I have an 87' ford ranger. and when you bleed the clutch it is kind of hard to get the clear tubing on to the dust cap, I think I might be using a clear tubing of the wrong size. Can someone please tell me what size clear tubing I should be using? Thanks.
  6. Paint Job Ideas??

Hey everyone, I have a 87 Ford Ranger. I'm in the process of fixing it up. And one thing I'm eventually going to have to do is repaint it. It is currently dark blue with a gray and red stripe at the bottom of the body. So I was thinking about changing the color. So Id like to see some paint jobs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad