• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lift on a 97 Ranger..

I have some plans for my 97 Ranger...it's a 2WD, 4 cylinder, auto, 2.30, reg cab longbed. I've already started compiling some parts and things, first off I purchased new wheels.. 15x8 Rock Crawlers with 3.75 backspace, I want to get tires but I have to get a lift of some type. I'm on a...
  2. Center Bore Wheel Measurement?

I have a question about the hub diameter on my truck...I'm getting hub centric rings to work with wheels that I've purchased that have a bigger hub opening and I'm getting super-conflicting information on what exactly are the hub measurements for my 1997 Ranger 2WD. Every chart and information...
  3. Hub Centric Rings?

I'm wondering if anyone has used hub centric rings on their Ranger...I just got in my brand new wheels Pro Comp Series 98 soft 8's..15x8, 3.75 BS, 5 on 4.5, well..when I opened one of the boxes and checked them out I noticed the center bore was larger than the hub on my 97 2WD! I really want...
  4. Lift on 97 2WD Ranger HELP!

I finally have purchased new wheels (Pro Comp Series 98 Flat Black, 15x8) and they are on the way from 4WD.com, next step will be getting rad tires to put on them. The problem is this, my plan is to put 30x9.5R15's on them with a lift later...well with all this time spent on seeing all of these...
  5. Best Backspace on 15x8 wheel?

If I'm putting 30x9.5r15's on a 15x8 wheel....what would give me the best clearance from rubbing on anything and have the tire stick out a little on a 1997 Ranger 2WD? I'm coming up with a 3.75 backspace from my research but should I be going with something different than that? I'll be going...
  6. 30x9.5r15 on 1997 Ranger 2WD?

Well, I'm on the line about one last thing with the tire/wheel issue...I have a 1997 Ranger 2WD, no lift, no tweaks. I'll be putting the 15x7 wheels on and will most likely be going with 235/75r15 BUT I really want to go with the next size 30x9.5r15. I've taken in all the information listed on...
  7. Jeep wheel on a 1997 Ranger?

First off I'd like to thank everybody for the advice and info over the last few days....I'm new to the world of Ranger specs but I've learned tons over just the last week or so digging through this site! Here's my problem..I've figured out my tire...going with Goodyear Duratracs, I was going...
  8. Best options for my 1997 Ranger?

I think I have decided on size of rim and tire for my 97, because I will be keeping it stock (no lift) for now I'd like to get the most out of what I can for size. It looks like the biggest I can get on 97 2WD is the 235/75 r15, I'd like to go with a 15x8 wheel if I can, I checked the forums...
  9. 1997 Ford Ranger Pro Comp Wheel and All Terrain Tire Questions

Hello all! New here and first post, I have a 1997 Ford Ranger, 2WD stock. Here are my questions...tried the local tire place and they were of almost no help. I'm looking to get Pro Comp Series 98 Flat black 15x8 wheels that come with 3.75 backspace, and BF Goodrich All Terrains size 31x10.50...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad