• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tonykirkus

Help with switching transfer cases

hey guys im needing some help.. what i have is a 2001 ranger 4x4 4.0l.. as far as i know its a 5r55e automatic tranny.. my problem is my straight axle conversion is just about done and trying to figure out if i can switch transfer cases out to an f150 or something to get a front driveshaft in...
  2. tonykirkus

tranny electrical question

hey guys one last question about the tranny in my 2001 4.0l 4wd ranger. does my truck have its own seperate computer and wiring harness or are the main computer and harness all tied in with each other. im thinking if it has its owned seperate computer that may be the problem i have had with my...
  3. tonykirkus

how to post a pic?

im new on here learning slowly.. how do i post a pic next to my name, like on threads and all so it can be seen. i see other people that have done it and i cant figure it out!:icon_confused:
  4. tonykirkus

MAP sensor

where is the map sensor on a 2001 ranger 4.0l?? talked to the ford dealer and they said it was on the throttle body and not sold seperate.. i looked and there were about 3 sensors, which one is it?:icon_confused:
  5. tonykirkus

K5ranger

Has anyone ever took the whole driveline out of a k5 blazer: axles, small block, transmission, transfercase, 44's and stuck it under a 01+ ranger?? before and after pics coming soon.....
  6. tonykirkus

whole drivetrain swap

ok.. new on here and have a question. is it possible to swap the entire drivetrain out of a 1978 f150 with a 351c bored and stroked out to a 400 with a c6 tranny, transfercase, and front/rear axles?? and will i run into any major problems doing it? thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad